High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Worried

Hello everyone. I am currently pregnant & due April 30th. I miscarried in April at 8 weeks. So far my doctor says everything looks good... 159 bpm at 7 weeks & 179 bpm at 10 weeks. I am still so worried about something happening. I go in for another appointment next Monday. Anyone else second guessing & worried?

Re: Worried

• Options
    You are NOT alone to be worried and second guessing, trust me! I can only speak for myself, but I am 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant and still worry all of the time. It's your mama bear instincts kicking in. I hope you have s very healthy and happy 9 months <3.
  • Options
    I worried my entire pregnancy, all the way up until I was on my way to the hospital...and I had a healthy baby girl last month. With my loss, I didn't worry at all, even after I started spotting. Experiencing a loss definitely robs you of innocently enjoying your next pregnancy, but it also makes you appreciate life so much more. Be honest with your doctor and if you need to be worked in for "baby checks," then let the nurse know. If I got really worried, then the nurse would sneak me in when the doctor wasn't there for a quick ultrasound.