May 2016 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Let's hear them ladies... who is the Twatwaffle today?

I am actually having a good day. No Twatwaffles in my life... yet!! Its only 1:00 though, so I am sure that will change at some point today.

BTW I miss @aamm04. She loved a good Twatwaffle :)

Speaking of waffles, I ate a whole box of Eggos since Saturday afternoon. DELISH!

Olivia Munn Waffle animated GIF

cat fail animated GIF

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• My body is a twatwaffle today because I just can't think straight or have the energy to do anything.

DH is a twatwaffle because I found a great deal on Craigslist on a recumbent bike so I can do some light exercise this winter. He was supposed to pick it up this weekend, put it off until today, and now said he probably can't do it. Ughhhhh
  • I am a TW today.  I just spilled an entire glass of water on my lap. 

image        image

• Loading the player...
  • People who reschedule appointments 4 times. And waste my time every time they don't show up.
  • mrstmoose said:
    People who reschedule appointments 4 times. And waste my time every time they don't show up.
    OH NO!!! Was your appointment cancelled?

cat fail animated GIF

• Senior management is, because their dumb decisions cause a lot of problems they expect everyone else to magically fix. They (this one in particular) says she'll back everyone up and elevate things as needed but her support is nowhere to be found.
  • yogahh said:

mrstmoose said:

People who reschedule appointments 4 times. And waste my time every time they don't show up.

OH NO!!! Was your appointment cancelled?

Noooo. One of my clients reschedules their appointments. I would've had a meltdown if they cancelled mine today!
  • The parking garage at my apartment building!

Apparently, there is something in it called a "sewage pit" that needs to be cleaned this week. The entire building reeks of sewage and human waste, even all the way up on the top floor where we live. When I went to the garage to get my car, it was almost too much for me to handle. I just stuck my nose into my sleeve and prayed I wouldn't throw up everywhere.

Pregnancy and sewage do not mix!
  • My stomach is a TW. I just ate some watermelon for dinner thinking I'd get food and liquid together. Well, 10 minutes later it all came right back up. Fail. I feel so sick :(
  • I am for not playing the lottery and winning.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Me, backed into another car... oops.
  • My secretary is my TW...and every day. It's gonna be a VERY long 8 more months ~X(
  • A tooth (not sure which one) on my left side is a TW.  Last time I went to the dentist I complained about my teeth on the left side and the dentist looked and xrayed and said he did not see anything, and called it cracked tooth syndrome.  That I could I have a cracked tooth but it wasn't bad enough to show up.  So now the left side of my mouth is getting pains like my right side did when I had to have a root canal last year.  I so hope I don't have to have another root canal.  It's not the root canal itself, but the idea of not being able to take any pain medication for it.

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • MrsPrice519MrsPrice519 member
    edited October 2015
    I love him, but my husband wins this award. He slept in today until 1:30, leaving me on my own all morning, and still after he got up, with our toddler. Not a huge deal, but seriously, are we teenagers?! Then had the nerve tonight to get grouchy at me when I said I was feeling super nauseous tonight and said "well I guess that means no sex for me tonight again." Wtf. I handle our son basically on my own every single day and I'm pregnant and as you all can relate, can barely eat and I am so tired; and he is only concerned about himself. ~X(

Edit: He came in an apologized and then gave me a back rub because my back has been so sore. :) There's the man I married!
    *Married 7/29/11
    BFP 10/2/13, EDD 6/3/14
    Gave birth to my beautiful son, Owen Robert on 6/4/14!
    BFP #2 8/28/15, EDD 5/5/16

• My migraine! It's finally calmed down, but I had an awful one earlier today. It was so bad I had to leave work, which made me feel super guilty. So glad I don't have to deal with them on a regular basis!
  • My back. I can't sit today, that's how bad it is. Arrrrrrrggg!!! Isn't this supposed to happen much later?? Grrr

• Our pediatrician who instead of ordering a regular blood count to do a routine iron level check (they don't do the simple finger prick in office :( ) like he did for my daughter, for my son he ordered like 5 specific iron tests THAT AFTER INSURANCE THEY ARE TRYING TO CHARGE ME $550!! Vs my daughter's test which was 100% covered. No the doctor does not have a reason for ordering the more expensive tests, he was surprised he did it. WELL I'M SURPRISED BY THIS BILL TOO! Yes I'm in currently in the process of fighting it.
    BabyFetus Ticker