January 2016 Moms
Options

6 months going on 9

Anybody else feel like they are nine months pregnant already? This is my second pregnancy and it is so much harder. Back pain, round ligament pain, swelling, no energy and feeling huge, ugh.

Re: 6 months going on 9

• Options
    Same here!
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• Options
    Ditto!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yepp!!!
  • Options
    Oh yes, definitely. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Here as well. I said to my OB that you'd think it would be easier the second time around because your body has done it before. She said labor and delivery would be easier but that pregnancy is a lot of times harder. You feel everything sooner and longer. Ugh!!!
  • Options
    This is my first baby and although I don't know what it feels like to be 9 months pregnant, I can only imagine!!! I feel huge and these boobs - UGH!!!! I am in love with this little miracle growing inside of me, but I can't wait until January!!!
  • Options
    I feel that way, look that way, and measure 39/40w.
    I can't imagine how I'm going to carry these babies another 10w (my goal!)

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• Options
    This is my first pregnancy but I am starting to get really uncomfortable as the day winds down.  From eating my meals and drinking water, baby is starting to make my stomach feel real crowded and I constantly have a "full" feeling in my stomach.  The kind you get when you've eaten too much.  My hips and stomach are also starting to get more sore as the weeks progress, as he grows and my body accommodates him.  I can only imagine what I'm going to feel/look like 2-3 months from now.  I don't really feel huge and many people are telling me I look small for 6 months, but I keep reassuring them that in 3 months, a lot can happen! =P
  • Options
    Ugh tell me about it!!! This is my first pregnancy but I feel and look huge!!! I literally struggle to get out of bed in the morning! I still have 14 more weeks to go!
  • Options
    Yes yes yes. With my first I didn't start to feel uncomfortable until around 35 weeks. With this one there are so many more aches and pains, and I already can't breathe and have to pee every 5 seconds. By the end of the day I definitely look 9 months pregnant and every stranger I come across loves to comment that I must be due soon.
  • Options
    TifVBTifVB member
    edited October 2015
    I feel like I can't breathe either! This is my 2nd as well and things have progressed at a much faster rate. I didn't like being pregnant the first time but it didn't bother me ...physically as much...but this time ... Ugh! Don't get me wrong both pregnancys were planned and so very wanted it's just the process of being pregnant. I am excited for her to be here!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Yep me too! I look like I'm about to pop and also get the "wow you're big you must be due soon" comments. I'm 25 weeks tomorrow. It is my 4th pregnancy, I am measuring a week ahead and look huge but I am definitely ready for this to be over already. I cannot breathe & im not enjoying it at all :(
  • Options
    Nope, I'm good. :D
  • Options
    This is my second pregancy and honestly i feel the opposite this time around! If it wasnt for her moving i wouldnt feel 27 weeks preg!
  • Options
    Same here! Due January as well! Can't come soon enough, my first too!
  • Options
    That out of breath feeling just hit me hard today, and my ribs are so tight - you all reminded me of how good it felt to be able to breathe normally again right after dd was born. I may have felt like I'd been run over by a truck, but at least I could fill my lungs all the way.
  • Options
    Same here, first pregnancy and I'm sure that I could feel worse but I have this strange anxiety of wanting her to be here already. Some of it is because I'm increasingly uncomfortable but some of it is just being ready to have her here. 
  • Options
    Same here! Pregnant with my first and not feeling as beautiful and amazing as most of the women I know have felt. I feel like I am 9 months, huge and extremely uncomfortable. I know there is light at the end of the tunnel though and I cant wait to meet her. Hang in there we are women we can do anything!!!
  • Options
    I am a FTM 25 weeks with twin girls. Last appointment @24 weeks I measured 36 Weeks (however I don't think I look that big). They both either push in different directions, fight, or both crowd out one side of the uterus (OUCH). Back pain is CRAZY. Then you have the Gas/Bloat/Indigestion OMG I have had to talk myself out of going to the ER twice as I thought I was having preterm contractions!!! I am blessed and very happy to have these 2 precious little girls growing inside of me don't get me wrong but Holy there is SOOOOO much No one told me about being pregnant!!!!
  • Options
    I feel the same, I'm 28w and told my OB that I was "counting down" - she informed me it was too early for that!! 
  • Options
    28+5 FTM and im so ready for 9 months. Indigestion has come to stay, nausea has come to say hi and not to mention the copious amounts of bile and stomach acid im bringing up. Im starving but the more i eat the worse i get. Also antacids trigger vomiting... i think i will just sleep for the next 12 weeks. Second tri sold me a lie :(
  • Options
    it's my first, I've been seeing my chiro ever week. of course it doesn't help that i already have back issues. not exactly alignment stuff, my back muscles are tightest she's ever seen on anyone. 

heartburn started for me last week! weeeeeeee!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Married: Feb. 2014
    TTC #1: March 2014
    Clomid: 1 cycle no IUI lead to a BFP