Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

Hi all, I was a regular poster on TTGP before my daughter was born in 2011. We were TTA but surprised with a pregnancy in September, only to have a m/c at nine weeks. I had a D&C last Wednesday, and my follow up appointment is scheduled for next Monday. 

I'm not sure what to say other than I'm a little lost right now. We were never sure if we were going to have another child, but now I feel like I want to try again and MH is not on the same page. I know it's very soon after, but the arguments he brings up are the same ones he had prior to the m/c. 

I'm the type of person who is usually in control and doesn't like the unexpected. I don't like feeling helpless, and that is how I feel right now. I take Zoloft for anxiety/mood swings already, but I worry about struggling through this. 

Anyway, I guess I'm just here to introduce myself and hopefully find some support and offer some as well. Hopefully I can navigate these new boards since things look a little different than when I was here before!

ETA - here's my full story on my blog if you want to read it. https://millertimemom.blogspot.com/2015/10/october.html 

Re: Intro

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I can imagine that having different feelings about whether or not to try again would be stressful.

I can totally relate with the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability. I too like to be in control, and the vulnerability associated with this experience can be excruciating.

Wishing you peace. Happy to chat if you need support.

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016