Baby Names

Help me narrow my list!

Team Green - baby #2 will be joining DD early next year. DH and I will bring our lists together tomorrow to hopefully have a boy's and girl's name we both agree on. Here's my lists and I just want feedback to narrow it down a bit! TIA!

GIRLS:

(Note: for family reasons, if this is another girl, I was trying hard to find a "V" name I liked.. which is why there's so many of them)
Brynn
Brinley
Cheyenne
Iliana
Lucy
Lydia
Paige
Raelynn/Raelyn
Raina
Reece or Reese (whichever is the correct way for girls)
Sadie
Savannah
Veda
Viola
Violet
Vivian
Viviana

BOYS:

Austin
Asher
Brody
Caleb
Colin/Collin
Corey
Elliot
Gage
Luca
Carson
Nolan
Seth
Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)

Re: Help me narrow my list!

• I have Paige on my list too, so my bias is leaning that way. I'm not into the Asher trend, but do like Nolan. Brody is a good one too!

cat fail animated GIF

• Keep: Lucy, Lydia, Paige, Raina, Sadie, Violet, Vivian, Caleb, Collin, Elliot, Luca, Nolan and Seth
    Toss: Brinley, Raelyn, Reece, Veda, Viloa, Asher, Brody and Carson

The rest aren't bad, I just think your other names are better. Lucy Paige would be adorable!
  • Loading the player...
  • My favorites: (in order)
    Veda (or Vada?)
    Violet
    Sadie
    Savannah

Luca
    Colin
    Seth
  • Savannah. Violet. Elliot. Seth.
  • Top picks from your girl list:
    Lucy, Violet, Reese.
    Boys: Seth, Asher and Corey (Corey is a name I haven't given much though too, but I like it! Easy to spell, pronounce, recognizable, but not overly common!)

• Paige and Nolan.
  • Lydia and Violet are two of my all-time favorite girl names! 

For the boys, I'm liking Elliott and Colin. They didn't make our short list, but were on the initial list of possibilities.
  • Favorites: Veda, Brynn, Lydia, Raina and Reese for the girls.

Of the boy names, my favorites are Asher, Carson and Nolan.

Good luck!
  • My favorites: (in order)
    Veda (or Vada?)
    Violet
    Sadie
    Savannah

Luca
    Colin
    Seth

See, I love the spelling of Vada better than Veda but I wanted it to be the "normal" spelling and everywhere I looked said the E was the "correct" way! I just don't want it to be pronounced Vada like in Nevada when it should be pronounced Vay-da (or however you phonetically write it out!)

Thanks all so far for your feedback! We will bring our lists together tomorrow afternoon so keep them coming! We picked out DD's this way.. Both our top 10 lists and her name was the only one the same on both lists! Hopefully it's that easy again! :)
    Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)
  • Update: Didn't work as well as it did with DD but we have plenty of time! Boys names narrowed down to two and girls narrowed down to about seven! :)
  • If this baby were a girl her name was going to be Vivian Elizabeth, so I'm partial to Vivian.  I do love Lydia though, if there wasn't a Lydia already in my family it would be one of my top picks :) 

For boys I LOVE Caleb.  It actually is my number one pick for a boys name but DH doesn't agree. 
    9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• My favorites are: 

GIRLS:
    Brynn
    Paige
    Reese
    Violet
    Vivian

BOYS:
    Austin