Baby Names

We've got boy names!

ashx3reneeashx3renee member
edited October 2015 in Baby Names
By some miracle after I posted here, DH finally strayed away from William Robert and came up with some other names that I was able to agree on. The problem now is, we both like all 3 of them equally. I have a feeling it'll come down to deciding when we meet our new baby boy, but was curious as to other people's opinions. Brutal honesty is much appreciated. ;)
9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
PgAL/PAL always welcome
imageimage

We've got boy names! 88 votes

Chase Robert
11% 10 votes
Owen Robert
68% 60 votes
Lane Robert
15% 14 votes
None of the above.
4% 4 votes

Re: We've got boy names!

• Owen is miles above the other two IMO

Chase is generally associated with a pets name and the verb. It's a main character on PAw patrol so anyone with kids will likely think of the dog

Lane is just nms but also a very trendy nn with Laney/Lainey for girls right now

• bbiutmcph said:
    Owen is miles above the other two IMO Chase is generally associated with a pets name and the verb. It's a main character on PAw patrol so anyone with kids will likely think of the dog Lane is just nms but also a very trendy nn with Laney/Lainey for girls right now

Thanks! :) DH is obsessed with the movie 8 seconds/Lane Frost so that's where that came from.. and the country singer Chase Rice. Owen is the only name from a list of like 20 that I gave him that he would agree with. 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not a huge fan of Owen, but apprently lots of people are!  I don't think it goes that well with Charlotte.  I like Chase then Lane, despite the fact that Chase is on Paw Patrol.  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Chase sounds like a soap opera name. The other two are nice, Owen is more common but I probably like it the best
  • I'm not a huge fan of Owen, but apprently lots of people are!  I don't think it goes that well with Charlotte.  I like Chase then Lane, despite the fact that Chase is on Paw Patrol.  
    That's my only beef with Owen is that it seems to be increasingly popular.  I like that Chase is moving down the popularity list and the Paw Patrol thing doesn't bother me, lol. 
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• mrstraxmrstrax member
    edited October 2015
    1. Owen
    2. Chase
    3. Lane - my only association is
    Anniversary 
  • I prefer Owen, but I agree that it's pretty on trend right now. Chase isn't terrible. I don't like Lane.

• Chase is my least favourite.
  • I am biased, my 8 YO is Owen. That is my favorite out of your list.