October 2013 Moms

2nd Birthday Party Themes

Hi All!  I've been gone for awhile (coming back to the Bump because we're TTC).  Our babies are almost two years old!

If you're having a birthday party, what is your theme?  

We're going to do an "Adopt a Kitty" party.  The kids will pick out a stuffed animal kitty to take home along with a few accessories.  DD loves cats, birds, and bunnies right now.  
DD #1 Eva- April 2011
DD #2 Violet- October 2013
DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

Re: 2nd Birthday Party Themes

• So cute! We are doing "Choo Choo! I'm 2!" because my guy LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine. But, @kaswanson that is such an awesome idea!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Those are cute ideas!! We're leaning towards a Minnie Mouse theme. K is crazy about her!! She has one she can change her little dresses and put her hairbows on and off. That little Minnie goes with us everywhere!
  • Loading the player...
  • We are doing a Mickey Mouse theme. He loved watching the Mickey Mouse clubhouse so we are going with that
  • I love the adopt a kitty idea!

We are doing a Mickey Clubhouse/Minnie party.  It's the only thing dd will really watch and she loves "oh toodles".
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• All such cute ideas! M loves Frozen so much, I can't get through a shopping trip without her screaming in excitement that she saw something with Elsa and Anna on it, so we are going with a frozen theme.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Ditto on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's like crack for toddlers.
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• No theme, I have been really slacking and I am barely getting a party put together. I feel bad but at 36week with baby#3 I just don't have the energy!
  • Mickey
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg
  • We did a pirate theme. It was a hit!

• @NathanheartsKim this is me too!!! I'm 35wks we took our little guy to the aquarium but we're not going to do a party this year. I do plan to make his day special though, I ordered him a neat balloon and a kids tunnel (he's obsessed with tunnels right now!) and if I'm not in labor I'll be making him a carrot cake!
  • @nano1 I am sure he will love it. :) The day of LO's birthday I actually scheduled baby bump pics but I told them I needed 2nd bday pics taken too. They were fab! We then celebrated with part of the family this weekend. Nothing fancy but she LOVES ice cream cake (we found out during daddy's bday lol) so we did that. :)