High-Risk Pregnancy

confused

I was seen at the hostipal last night for pressure and contractions. And they did all the normal tests and said everything was fine. I went to the Dr today as scheduled and they said there was protein in my urine and they are worried about preeclampsia now is it possible that it didn't show up in my urine my last night and it is now. Also they said my blood pressure has been elevating. I did my blood work today and now we wait and see what the Dr says. Should I be concerned I didn't have this problem with my son.

Re: confused

• If it is preeclampsia, they've caught it, which is great. I was diagnosed with it 2 weeks ago, and my LO has been hanging on and growing. The worst thing is I'm on meds and bed rest. Just lower sodium intake and increase your water intake, try to breathe and relax. It's scary but it's manageable. Keep us updated! 
  • Just found out yesterday as well that my body has created antibodies and they are fighting my thyroid. Now I will have to do stress tests twice a week. And depending on how I am doing and how baby is doing will determine on if I can carry full term
  • Loading the player...
  • So I've had two stress tests and so far they are good. Tuesday I will find out the results of my preeclampsia blood work and I will have another stress test done. Hope everything turns out fine. Only 6 more weeks til we welcome our little girl and I would like to keep her in as long as possible