March 2016 Moms

Facebook group.

I know there were talks early on about starting a Facebook group. Has one officially started yet or is everyone still waiting a while? My O14 group started one and we are all enjoying our littles first bday now together! So I was just curious if this one had started yet! :)

Re: Facebook group.

• edited October 2015

I believe there were multiple groups started. Please use the search function to find the plethora of existing threads that discuss this.

ETA: I am sorry if that came off unnecessarily snarky. I am a little annoyed with all of the repeat threads and may or may not have taken that out on you.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• That's what I as afraid of.. I was hoping everyone kinda waited it out to start one big one. Oh well thanks for the search tip @flowerpower5838
  • Loading the player...
  • I would think that most of the people who are regular here and have done this before will probably wait quite a bit longer. It sounds like you would prefer to wait too? I wouldn't even bother with the ones that have already started, just hang out here and one will get started once we all know each other better. 
  • Yeah my O14 FB group didn't start until we were all about to have our babies! And we are going strong!
  • ^^^ What she said. I believe there was preliminary talks of starting one closer or the end of the 3rd tri or even after March.

If you really want to join a FB group now, I believe @torpedogirl may be the admin of one if you want to PM her your email addy. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am lol.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Same with my S13' group, I think it was when the babies started being born or even a bit after that we started a FB group. Still strong here (albeit with a few splits and now a smaller group) so we just had our babies 2 year birthdays :) 
  • I believe I will wait it out! Thanks ladies :)
  • I sent you a message for when you are ready. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml