Baby Names

Boy #3 is tough!

I've posted a few ideas on here before for feedback, but we just found out were having our third boy! Now we are trying to get serious on names and it seems DH and my taste have drifted further apart! I'm looking for suggestions of names that at least somewhat go well with our current children: Carson and Dylan. DH tends to like less common names, and I have a hard time finding less common names that I like. Here are some ideas from each of our lists and our combined list. We don't like names that end in the "er" sound because our last name ends in that sound. Nothing is jumping out right now:

Me: Caleb, Nolan, Samuel, Ian, Eli, Asher

DH: Devin, Alek, August

Both: Silas, Leo, Easton 

Names we like but can't use for various reasons: Issac, Andrew, Jack, William, Henry, Owen, Curtis, Landon

Re: Boy #3 is tough!

• I'll choose one from each set - Samuel, August, and Silas. With August being my top choice, and Samuel being my second. Easton I like the least, its just nms, even tho I generally prefer less traditional names
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Leo and Ian. Those are my favorites from your lists. Suggest Jonah, Micah, Grant??
  • Loading the player...
  • I think you have a pretty good list going! Silas, Easton, Nolan and Eli are my favorites from your lists.

Suggestions:
    Hudson
    Trenton
    Evan
    Gavin
  • I like a lot of the names on your lists but I think Nolan and Easton go best with your sons names.

• I love Silas.
  •  1. August, I love Gus/Auggie as a NN 
    2. Silas
    3. Samuel
    4. Nolan
  • I personally would try to avoid choosing a name that mimics that “-en/’an” sound at the end like your two boys already have – I think it’d just be a bit much for three. From your list, my favorites that don’t end in that sound are: Asher, August, Eli, Leo and Silas – I think Silas and Asher are the top two! If you don’t mind the repetitive sound, my favorite from your list is Nolan, followed by Easton.

Here are some you might like (I did include some that end with the -en/-an sound in case you don’t mind that). I also included some that I think are close to those names you listed as ones you like but can’t use.

Abram

Anderson
    Anthony
    Arlo
    Ashton
    Beckett
    Bennett
    Callum
    Cohen
    Declan
    Elijah
    Elliot
    Emerson
    Emmett
    Ethan
    Everett
    Ezra
    Finley
    Finn
    Flynn
    Gabe
    Gabriel
    Gage
    Garrett
    Graham
    Griffin
    Holden
    Hudson
    Isaiah
    Jude
    Julian
    Kingston
    Knox
    Lennon
    Levi
    Leyton
    Liam
    Linden
    Luca
    Maddox
    Maxwell
    Micah
    Miles
    Milo
    Mitch/Mitchell
    Nash
    Nate/Nathan/Nathaniel
    Noah
    Oakley
    Quincy
    Patrick
    Samson
    Sebastian
    Shea
    Shiloh
    Sterling
    Theo/Theodore
    Weston
    Wyatt
  • Nolan, Ian, and Caleb (in that order) are the names I like from your list.  Sorry to your DH, but I'm not feeling any of his.  :)

httpi62tinypiccomuarkwpng

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadb7817660919c960ebd43e30c9c837741jpg
  • I think Alec is cute, and Samuel is one of my faves.
  • I second the suggestions of Evan and Grant. Will add Graham and Davis.