April 2016 Moms

What are you looking forward to?

2»

Re: What are you looking forward to?

• Simply to feel like I'm in my own body again. I guess I'll have to see whether the shape changes but It'll be nice to feel my insides like I'm in my own skin again.
  • @Misstopsail  YES to sex!  I was also put on pelvic rest after a MC scare because sex was giving me major cramping.  I think my DH is going to go bananas if I'm not cleared at my u/s on Tuesday!
  • Loading the player...
  • loveymay said:
    I need to add to my list: to stop gagging and puking. Its gotten a lot better, but I haven't gone a full week without puking yet. Yesterday I had the worst headache ever that lasted all day. I was nauseous and threw up twice. The first time was immediately after I swallowed my dissolved zofran which made me gag while it was dissolving. For the first time in my adult life.....I did not make it to the toilet, and projectile vomited all over the bathroom floor. I'm so over this sickness crap!
    I threw up all over the toilet lid one time. 

You are not alone.
  • Just an FYI, it's hard to sleep on your stomach if you're nursing. I couldn't really sleep on my stomach for the first couple of months post birth bc my boobs felt too squished and I leaked. :(
  • akb1125 said:
    Just an FYI, it's hard to sleep on your stomach if you're nursing. I couldn't really sleep on my stomach for the first couple of months post birth bc my boobs felt too squished and I leaked. :(
    Oh, why'd you have to remind me!?  I forgot about this.

• akb1125 said:

Just an FYI, it's hard to sleep on your stomach if you're nursing. I couldn't really sleep on my stomach for the first couple of months post birth bc my boobs felt too squished and I leaked. :(

Oh, why'd you have to remind me!?  I forgot about this.

Sorry! I didn't want first time moms to be disappointed. Haha
  • Eating sushi, not craving mostly carbs, Mexican food and pork no longer making me gag just to think about (including as I type the words...), finding out the sex of the LO but mostly, not having nausea and hunger be the same stupid thing...