April 2016 Moms

Got my dating scan tomorrow. .. so nervous incase anythings wrong

Does anyone else feel anxious about their dating scan?

Re: Got my dating scan tomorrow. .. so nervous incase anythings wrong

• I'm thinking the same ... little wiggle now please little one will keep mummy happy . I'm 13 wks so this is first scan. .. my tummy is definitely bigger but I am eating lots ... opps
  • Loading the player...
  • 13w scan sounds like the NT scan. I had my NT scan a couple days ago and I was so worried and I wasn't looking forward to it either. But everything turned out good so I'm relieved.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I will be happy when I've seen little one on screen ... Thank goodness it's 9.45am x
  • Good luck tomorrow @gulley3
  • I was nervous about the NT scan as well - my mind instantly went to "what if" mode... all turned out good though! Now I'm just anxious/excited for the next time I get to see baby!
  • Thank you ... I already have my water in hand ..
  • Completely understand your nervousness. Good luck today!
  • Good luck today!

• I think we all went through this at some point when we had our first scans. Just try going in with a focus on positive things, like how exciting it will be to see your baby (and how big he/she will be by now!) or the slight chance that they might be able see the sex (not likely but not totally impossible either).

I was a nervous wreck my first time and still get nervous at each scan. I think I'll finally relax after I get my scan next week at 13+ weeks and I'll know I made it through the first trimester. You're already at that point which is really exciting, too!

I wish you the best of luck, please let us know how it goes!!
  • Any updates?!?
  • Thinking of you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Wonderful news! Mine is next week and I'm already freaking out inside.
  • I'm sure you'll be fine ... Please update us x good luck xx