Baby Showers

Items disappearing from Target registry?

I emailed customer service and have yet to receive a reply. I have searched as well, so if this has been discussed please point me in the right direction.
I have a target baby registry and I noticed certain items are disappearing. Some show back up and some do not, nothing appears to have been purchased and as my invitations have just been mailed I doubt anyone has shopped, yet. Has anyone else experienced this?

Re: Items disappearing from Target registry?

• I had a Target wedding registry. 

Target registries suck. 

It is wonky as all hell, if you have time, it might be easiest to go in store print a registry, and then add back any items that are not showing up. Good luck.
  • I had a Target wedding registry. 

Target registries suck. 

It is wonky as all hell, if you have time, it might be easiest to go in store print a registry, and then add back any items that are not showing up. Good luck.
    Lovely. Target was my only option other than Walmart, as I live in a boring little city. I will head to the store this weekend and attempt to work this out.
    Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • sarahgn said:
    I had a Target wedding registry. 

Target registries suck. 

Lovely. Target was my only option other than Walmart, as I live in a boring little city. I will head to the store this weekend and attempt to work this out. Thank you!
    I mean, it's not Wal-mart so it's still worth it. But yes, it is wonky. Try not to stress too much about it. 
  • I had their registry and noticed some of my items would come off. One or two things came on that I didn't even add. I thought someone had my password or something. It was weird!!
  • I checked the registry again today and the missing items where back. They're the two only expensive items on there and if anyone decides to purchase them, I would hate for someone else to do the same and see them unwrapped at the shower knowing one has to be taken back....
  • I initially had a target registry for my wedding and got rid of it because there were so many problems. People would purchase items and they wouldn't come off the list, and things would just completely dissapear. Customer service wasn't helpful and very rude.
    Their return policy is rated amongst the worst by Consumer Reports.
  • I love target so I'm dealing with the registry. It's down now though. :(
  • I love Target, but only if I'm shopping in the store. 

Their online system and registry is super wonky, and customer service is terrible. Don't bother.
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Definitely never using their registry system again. It no longer allows me to log in, saying my email is invalid even though I can receive lost password info. Customer service has been non-existent. My shower was 10/3 and someone had tried to update that the wipes and soap I registered for were bought. It never updated, so almost everybody added wipes and soap to their gift and it never once updated that they had, even though they all tried. Of course, they wouldn't have added the extra gift if they didn't want to spend the money, but it's the principal of the matter. The ladies at work are throwing a shower, as well and ask for an updated registry. The best I could do was print it out and cross off the things I have already bought or were already gifted. It's been a nightmare. Target was my only option (besides Walmart) or I would have went with someone else.
  • blessedwtwinsblessedwtwins member
    edited October 2015
    Target registry is the absolute worst. We had issues with items disappearing and reappearing. Then we had a TON OF issues where the scanned Barcode wasn't matching the actual item. When we checked at home and tried to find the right item, it still shows the wrong item on the registry. We have had people call our hosts and say they bought us an item but the cashier couldn't scan the item off of the registry and they were worried we'd get multiples.
    I've actually gone to the store to buy a few specific smaller items I knew we'd wanted because we didn't want to risk them not being there after the showers and not getting them because of the registry issues. First world problems, I know but some were cute outfits I know family members would have loved to buy.
    Its obnoxious and we wouldn't have dealt with it but Target the store is so convenient and affordable plus there are stores everywhere for our guests to shop at. We used it for our wedding 3 years ago and had no where near this many problems. It astounds me that it could be consistently this terrible and not be fixed.