March 2016 Moms
Options

Let the bed rest begin

16 weeks and I'm already on bed rest with previa...no fun :-(

Re: Let the bed rest begin

• Options
    oh I'm so sorry.  My sister in law had to be on bed rest due to that also for a large part of her pregnancy, including a move from NYC to Atlanta!  She had to take a train the whole way so she could lay down.  Best wishes and stay sane!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Are you bleeding? I had complete previa with my last son and the only
    Restrictions were to not lift over 20 lbs and I had to have my c-section scheduled for 36 weeks to prevent hemmorage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    :( Is it just temporary or for the remainder of your pregnancy? I don't know much about previa. Hopefully you can find ways to stay busy.
  • Options
    Ugh! So sorry!! Get some of those adult coloring books everyone is talking about now!! That might keep you zoned out to the fact that you are stuck on the couch! Hope you and baby stay very healthy!!
  • Options
    I've been on complete bed rest since 11 weeks. I'm 18 weeks 6 days now. They see me staying this way. I have a huge what they consider(12cm) hematoma right under my placenta and constantly bleeding heavy worse when active.I'm going stir crazy and bet you are to. Lots of tv, books and internet. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    I'm sorry :( I recommend Netflix if you don't have it.
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    I'm sorry. :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on bed rest this week. I feel you. :-(
  • Options
    i've been on bed rest since week 12 due to a cerclage surgery. On week 17 now. And I have to be on bed rest till the baby is here. The beginning was tough. But Im doing better now. 

• Options
    Yes, I had very heavy bleeding on Sunday :-(
  • Options

:( Is it just temporary or for the remainder of your pregnancy? I don't know much about previa. Hopefully you can find ways to stay busy.

Hoping it is just temporary!
  • Options

i've been on bed rest since week 12 due to a cerclage surgery. On week 17 now. And I have to be on bed rest till the baby is here. The beginning was tough. But Im doing better now. 

Oh my goodness! You are my hero
  • Options
    Melodyags said:

I've been on complete bed rest since 11 weeks. I'm 18 weeks 6 days now. They see me staying this way. I have a huge what they consider(12cm) hematoma right under my placenta and constantly bleeding heavy worse when active.I'm going stir crazy and bet you are to. Lots of tv, books and internet. Good luck to you.

Yep, I've started a very long list of twin books!
  • Options
    You can do it! Bed rest is no fun. Netflix, knitting, Internet, books and video games were my best friends last time. Maybe you could join an online book club if you like reading? Good luck!