November 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone feel gross?

Does anyone else feel like they just can't get clean? I feel like I'm always breaking a sweat or just feeling gross. Took 2 showers the other day and still didn't feel clean..am I the only one???

Re: Anyone feel gross?

• Options
    Nope I feel the same way.
  • Options
    It's extremely annoying
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here, pretty much this whole pregnancy...
  • Options
    ALL. THE. TIME. Usually I'm a shower-every-other-day person, but right now it's every day and sometimes I really feel like I should take a second but don't have the energy. I feel like I need to change knickers halfway through the day too. I hoped the situation would improve as the temperatures dipped, but all that seems to have happened is the humidity has gone through the roof so I'm feeling even more disgusting. I don't remember feeling like this with DS, which makes it doubly sucky. 
  • Options
    The hot flashes are insane! Sometimes I think I'm sweating in the shower.
  • Options
    YES!!! It's horrible. I feel like I sweated less in Texas during July and August combined than I have just in September. Guess this is another thing to blame on hormones? :(
  • Options
    Count me in... They're trying to save money at work and turned off the AC to my department. Older women have been calling off sick because of it and the younger gals complain while I just stand there and sweat my booty off... It's been AWFUL.
  • Options
    Every single morning I wake up drenched in sweat. Yummy
  • Options
    Ugh yes!!! And I only have time for one shower a day! I feel so nasty.
  • Options
    I sweat sooo much at night. Before I got pregnant I used to always be freezing! Now I'm constantly sweating... and it doesn't help that it's like 90 degrees where I live right now! Ummmm where is the fall weather?! My husband is also like a furnace and always wants to cuddle. I'm smushed between him and my cat all night long which doesn't help hahah
  • Options
    Its been so humid lately - mostly because of all this rain we are getting. I hauled in 3 loads of groceries yesterday and on the final trip when I got in the house I immediately stripped off my pants and shirt and put the groceries away in my undies.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It's so nice and cool outside for one (high of 75 this week!) and I can't go out and enjoy it. :( 

I find myself showering twice a day, a.) because I sweat like a sailor in church and b.) to pass the time. I thought bed rest would be like a mini vacation, I was so wrong. I feel so much more gross just lying around all day instead of getting up and getting out. 
  • Options

I feel like such a slop. I'm always sweaty, or greasy, or my mouth feels nasty from throwing up....and the one that takes the cake for me is when I throw up so hard I leak a little pee out...so I have to change my underwear like twice a day.

• Options
    Yes! It's hard to shave my legs, wash my feet, cut my toenails...I wake up in the middle of the night sweating. I'm someone who has always been cold natured and this summer in NC has been so hot. It's been miserable. I'm over it!! My boobs are so big I put baby powder under them for the sweating. I feel like an old lady with big saggy boobs. :((
  • Options
    Sweat on top of having a bad cold have got me taking at least 2 showers a day! The soap and hot water do wonders for at least the first hour! Lol
  • Options
    My house was 69 degrees yesterday and I was in a tshirt as happy as a clam, my husband can't wait for my hormones to be back to normal he's been freezing
  • Options
    Usually I shower at night and let my hair air dry since it goes in a bun under a scrub hat so there is no point in me doing my hair in the AM but since I've been getting so hot at night I feel gross the second I wake up!!! Two showers a day are not rare for me anymore... My husband will always look at me funny and day "didn't u already shower" but I just don't feel clean with one shower a day!
  • Options
    @gvgauthi Mine just did the same thing! Seriously, how rude?!

And since I have literally gone from an A cup to a D in the last 8 months, I've discovered what boob sweat is. To all of you normal women who have had boobs before pregnancy, I'm so sorry for your struggle! I thought I always wanted them, but between that and the bra problems and back aches, I'm thinking like Amy in Pitch Perfect, "ehh, better not..."
  • Options

And since I have literally gone from an A cup to a D in the last 8 months, I've discovered what boob sweat is. To all of you normal women who have had boobs before pregnancy, I'm so sorry for your struggle! I thought I always wanted them, but between that and the bra problems and back aches, I'm thinking like Amy in Pitch Perfect, "ehh, better not..."

Yeah I thought my boobs couldn't possibly get bigger but I went from a 34DD to a 36G! Boob sweat doesn't even come close... I have clevage sweat!!! Ugh. My poor back and neck are all kinds of messed up now :/ I'll be getting a reduction/lift once I'm done breast feeding
  • Options
    Yes! I don't have the sweating problem but I constantly feel like showering & feel like I just need to scrub my skin!
  • Options

Deodorant under your boobs helps... A lot!!! I've always had big boobs and I'm now almost in an F... The boob sweat could fill buckets during the summer but now with always feeling hot? It's even worst!!!! But deodorant really does help
  • Options

I have never had bad body odor. It must be the pregnancy hormones messing with me. We were working on the babies room on Sunday and I kept smelling onions. I was sweating and my hubby says ummm I think its you. OMG!!!