February 2016 Moms

Food Confessions

1235»

Re: Food Confessions

• I convinced H that we had to go to the store at 8pm to get chicken nuggets and spinach. Literally all I wanted :)
  • I'm craving orange juice like crazy which is causing me a lot of discomfort... I had to quiet my new found addiction this weekend bc of the terrible indegestion it gave me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to a Cajun Food Festival this weekend.  I ate: shrimp on a stick, shrimp fettucine, fried catfish, a pistolette, Cajun nachos (2 orders), sausage gumbo (2 bowls), and a donut ice cream sandwich.  My cousin just kept looking at me like I was nuts.  DH and I shared everything and we were there for 10 hours, so I think I handled it well.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb16 October Siggy Challenge- Favorite Halloween Candy

Image result for reese's peanut butter cup pumpkin
  • ALL THE CANDIES. It's insane. And I always feel like crap afterward (racing heart, sluggish, etc.), but I don't care. I often eat Halloween candy for lunch. To me, pregnancy means it's open season on food intake (my doctor would kill me for saying that).
  • @beharrington that all sounds delicious!!!
  • Two slices of pepperoni/pineapple pizza, cookie brownies and caramel apple twizzlers today, was good going down but I feel so blechhh now
  • I had two bowls of cereal for breakfast then I prefaced my pizza for lunch with some Doritos dipped in that salsa queso. If it helps for dinner I wasn't hungry at all!
  • This was my dinner tonight...and took over half of my reccomended calories for the day... Which I had already consumed.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • It's 10pm and I just convinced hubby to go and get me fries and a milkshake.
  • It's 10pm and I just convinced hubby to go and get me fries and a milkshake.

It's 11 here and I just pretended to cry for almost 20 minutes because I want chocolate. Husband is now at store with $50, I will eat all of it before morning..
  • My stomach feels awful right now after I ate 5 or 6 pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and half a pint of Cherry Garcia today. It didn't even sound *that* good when I ate it, so I don't even know why I did.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• VitaLuna said:

My stomach feels awful right now after I ate 5 or 6 pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and half a pint of Cherry Garcia today. It didn't even sound *that* good when I ate it, so I don't even know why I did.

Wait wait wait, where did these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies come from and how can I get them..?
  • I had Taco Bell for lunch today. I never go there, so gross!
  • VitaLuna said:

My stomach feels awful right now after I ate 5 or 6 pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and half a pint of Cherry Garcia today. It didn't even sound *that* good when I ate it, so I don't even know why I did.

Wait wait wait, where did these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies come from and how can I get them..?
    I thought the same thing!!!
  • jaimeruns said:

VitaLuna said:

I thought the same thing!!!
    I don't know where she got her cookies but easy homemade ones- pumpkin purée from a can, spice cake mix, chocolate chips. Combine and bake. Yum!
  • sonoshark88sonoshark88 member
    edited October 2015
    Anyone else feel like they post in here wayyyy too much? Today I had a cookie with my breakfast...a slice of pumpkin pie at 830 this morning at work...2 lunches- it was supposed to just be PBJ but one of the docs I work with said come on let's go to lunch...and who am I to say no? So naturally I went to wendys with him and got a cod sammich...with fries...Ughhhhhhhh

Eta: I tried to make up for it at dinner so I had baby carrots, a string cheese and apple slices...so that makes up for it, right?!
  • @thisusername @jaimeruns From my oven! And now they're in my fridge hiding from my toddler and I want one! (Or four)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I had half a loaf of zucchini bread for breakfast this morning. Then when dd got up an hour later I had breakfast with her again. Sooo hungry all the time!
    Pregnancy Ticker