December 2014 Moms
Options

Naps?

Our lo usually naps 9-11 and then 2-330. But not today, anyone have only one nap out there? What are your nap schedules?

Re: Naps?

• Options
    If we're having a good day, he'll nap from 8-10.30, then again from 1-2. If he's particularly gremlin-y I will attempt to get him to power nap between 4-5pm before I go to work, so he's not a total bummer for his dad.

Today however we had 20 minutes total nap until 2, when I gave up on my house chores and lay down with him. Maybe he's finally sprouting out some of those elusive teeth.
  • Options
    My LO has recently been all over the place with napping. Usually he naps in the morning for about 1.5 hrs and then in the afternoon about 1-2 hours. But recently he's been taking 2-3 hrs in the morning and about 2-3 hrs in the afternoon and going to bed later than usual. But some days he will only do a morning nap and fight his afternoon one or he'll fight the morning and go down later than usual and then skip the afternoon one altogether. It's been difficult but I think it's just been that 8-10 month sleep regression cause he's been waking up every night 1-2 times where he used to not or very rarely woke at night. I'm thinking I'm going to start limiting his morning naps to just an hour and let him take the 2 hour in the afternoon so he sleeps better at night. Idk. I'm making it up as I go :/