Phoenix Babies

N. Phoenix / N. Scottsdale New Expecting Moms?

Hi ladies,
I'm in the second trimester and looking for other new moms in my area. Anyone interested in a book club/ fitness & nutrition / support group? I'm not exactly sure how these things work but I'm sure we can figure it out :)

Re: N. Phoenix / N. Scottsdale New Expecting Moms?

• Hello, 

I am also in my second trimester and would love to meet other new moms in the area.  I am around the 101/51.  Let's see if we can get together! 
  • Hi ladies! I'm at 51 and Cactus.. Due in June so I'm a bit behind you but let me know if you end up meeting up! Would love to meet some new friends!
  • Loading the player...
  • Im due in July, and live in Tempe :)
  • I'm not really north phoenix (I'm by tempe marketplace) but would love to join! Due in April :)
  • There's a few other Phoenicians in the June board. I think it would be cool to get together. There's another gal who is going to put something together after the holidays so I'll post in here once it gets set up! Have a wonderful holiday :)
  • Hi all!  I am in South Scottsdale and would love to meet new people.  I am 13 weeks and not due til early July.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am in Tempe.. pregnant with baby number 3. Baby will be here by c section july 22nd :)
  • I'm on the Phoenix/Glendale border and have a 7 week old. Would love to join.
  • I'm in North Scottsdale. 10 weeks pregnant with baby #1.
  • I'm in north Scottsdale also, pregnant at 5 weeks with our first baby :)
  • I am in North Phoenix pregnant with #2 (8w) and have a 5 month old daughter.  Would love to find a group that meets between 3pm-5pm M-F or on weekend mornings...Would love to meet other moms!  I live at 51/Union Hills.  

• I'm a little late to the party... not due with my first till May 2016. Did you gals get a meet up started? I'd love to learn from moms in the area! 

Did anyone take prenatal yoga or other fitness classes in the area? I've found this place at the 101& Scottsdale I plan to check out. https://flooidyoga.com/home.php @ReggieBear @eschultz89 maybe you would be interested in this! 

Does anyone know any good resources to find used baby items? Like swings, clothes and other accessories? I've heard of some mom groups doing swaps or sales together. 
  • Lusitano8 said:
    I'm a little late to the party... not due with my first till May 2016. Did you gals get a meet up started? I'd love to learn from moms in the area! 

Did anyone take prenatal yoga or other fitness classes in the area? I've found this place at the 101& Scottsdale I plan to check out. https://flooidyoga.com/home.php @ReggieBear @eschultz89 maybe you would be interested in this! 

Does anyone know any good resources to find used baby items? Like swings, clothes and other accessories? I've heard of some mom groups doing swaps or sales together. 
    Haven't been myself, but I've heard that these classes are good:

For resale, I like Kid to Kid and the Kids Closet Consignment sale. Also used Craigslist for bigger items like a glider.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)