May 2016 Moms
Options

Brand of Belly Band?

Hello all! I was just curious what your thoughts on the best brand of belly band out there are? Pretty much all my shorts/pants are difficult to button now :/ Thanks!!

Re: Brand of Belly Band?

• Options
    would love to know as well!

BFP #1  7/19/15, CP 7/26/15
    BFP #2  9/17/15, EDD 5/28/15
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I got the target brand. Think it's called beband. Lifesaver!

cat fail animated GIF

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is called 'Baby Be Mine'.  Worked well last time but haven't needed to use it this time yet.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• Options
    I also bought the beband from target. Works pretty well. I just wish it had some kind of rubber on the inside to keep it from slipping sometimes. I am on the higher end of the size I bought and it's still a little bit big but it's doing the jobs for now.
  • Options
    I actually got one from Motherhood Maternity for like $10-15 and unknowingly bought the same one in a different color off Zulily for $5. I love Zulily. Also, if you decide to wear the maternity pants that give you full belly coverage (my personal fav) those Belly Bands kinda give you the same feeling.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    Ditto @yogahh I got the Target one yesterday on my lunch break because my pants were basically cutting into my stomach. It is amazing!
  • Options
    I also got the Beband from Target and so far I love it. Buttoning my pants has become a real issue. Not sure why it's considered inappropriate to wear yoga pants to work...
  • Options
    I tried 3 or 4 different brands last time and my favorite was the Ingrid & Isabelle Bellaband. I don't remember how much it was but I got it on sale. It ended up being the only one I ever used. It was significantly better than all the other ones I tried.
  • Options

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016