Baby Names

Girl names that go with Rose as a middle name

ErikaChesterErikaChester member
edited October 2015 in Baby Names
Hi, I'm only 9 weeks, but it's my first pregnancy and we want ideas of what we'll name our kids. I would like Rose for the girls middle name, after my great grandma who passed away 5 years ago when I was 15. Or I may even take suggestions for middle names that go with Rose as a first name, but we want something beautiful. Thanks for any ideas you could come up with!!

Re: Girl names that go with Rose as a middle name

• Literally every name goes with rose just about. Do you have any names you like or a style other than just beautiful?

• We went with MN Rose for my grandmother.  Our final girls list that we brought to the hospital was:

Ada

Julia

Lena

Lydia

Natalie

Sophia

Ada and Lena are family names as well.  We would have used Rose as the first name, but our last name starts with S, so it would have kind of run together.  We wanted to avoid that.  I also suggested Rosanna as a first name as a way of using Rose, but DH didn't like it.

• Loading the player...
  • I think two or three syllable names go better with rose, but it's kind of one of those "anything goes" names, and it's pretty and popular. Maybe something more unique for this reason?

I like Tabitha, Eloise, Samantha, Josephine, Annabelle, Florence.
  • tatiana0216tatiana0216 member
    edited October 2015
    Eleanora, Juliana, Alaina, Fiona, Felicity, Andrea, or Abigail?
  • breezycatbreezycat member
    edited October 2015
    Rose is like Grace and Marie, it goes with almost everything. Beautiful is subjective but I'll give it a shot.

Vivian Rose
    Victoria Rose
    Ella Rose
    Georgia Rose
    Claudia Rose
    Sabrina Rose
    Bethany Rose
    Hannah Rose
    Gwendolyn Rose
    Clara Rose
    Felicity Rose
  • I love Lydia Rose or Lorelei Rose :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• bbiutmcph said:

Literally every name goes with rose just about. Do you have any names you like or a style other than just beautiful?

Agreed. Rose goes with just about anything.

Image result for bobs burger gifs

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadeaa27518d817eb3a350c501028155427jpghttpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUpload6bbb16d010206d10646648f568faa060jpg

• I have a cousin named April Rose, I've always thought that flowed nicely
  • We like uncommon names. I'd like Elliana, but my boyfriend hates it. He wants to name it Autumn Rose if its a girl.
  • Rosa would be cute too!!
  • How do you pronounce Lorelei, every time I try to say it in my head it sounds wrong lol
  • We will probably be using Rose for a middle name as well after DHs late mother.  We are currently considering Stella Rose or Mila Rose, however I agree with everyone else that almost any name will go with Rose as a middle name.  My niece is Samantha Rose, which is pretty.
  • Sophia Rose
    Stella Rose...
    In fact pretty much anything goes with Rose

I actually do kind of like Autumn Rose as his pick!

Me 31 DH 41

TTC #1 since August 2014
    RE August 2015
    Surprise BFP! September 1, 2015
    IT'S A GIRL!!!
    Baby Eden born 5/11/16 <3<3<3

• Natalie Rose
    Alexa Rose
    Annabell Rose
    Madeline Rose
    Gianna Rose
    Julia Rose
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • I love Autumn Rose too, just feels weird because I'm due in the spring
  • Autumn Rose is beautiful, and I don't think it matters when your baby is due if you like it.
  • I love Evelyn Rose.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers