TTC After a Loss

Just got really dizzy...i hope that is a sign for good news to come.

I was driving home and I felt really dizzy and had to pull over. I hope thats good news, after two mc over the summer i'm very scared but feeling hopeful this time. Has anyone else felt dizzy before they got a +? I should know by the end of the week AF is due on the 5th. 

Re: Just got really dizzy...i hope that is a sign for good news to come.

• Fingers crossed for you!
  • For many women if you have symptoms then you may be able to turn a VERY faint positive.  I got my BFP for this loss 7 days after I ovulated and 3-5 days before my missed period.  

If you are that anxious/curious then I would test.....wal-mart or dollar store $1 tests.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I did test and thought i saw a very light line but not sure if i'm just seeing what i want to see. Our problem is staying pregnant so this time they had me start the progesterone suppositories right when i ovulated, hope that helps.   
  • I'm in the same boat, @Sally1990. I've had two miscarriage recently and I think I'm 7 dpo but not completely sure because my temps were so messed up after the cp. I've had a few symptoms so I'm hopeful!
  • jennihaze said:
    I'm in the same boat, @Sally1990. I've had two miscarriage recently and I think I'm 7 dpo but not completely sure because my temps were so messed up after the cp. I've had a few symptoms so I'm hopeful!
    Ughh yeah its so hard :/ I was using opks so i'm not 100% sure but i think anywhere from 7-9 dpo. I should get a + this weekend for sure, I normally get then 5-6 days before af so I dont even know why i test so early. Its like i cant help myself :/
  • I'm right there with you ladies! Today is 4 weeks after my loss to CP. Doctor said to wait one complete normal cycle before trying again. We weren't trying, but we weren't really being super careful either. I have read that you're super fertile after an MC. I have had symptoms similar to my first pregnancy for about a week now. I'm only 12-13 DPO. I was expecting AF this weekend, but now I hope she doesn't show! The urge to POAS is killing me, but I'm trying to make myself wait until 18 DPO of high temps. I'm worried that if I am pregnant, it's too soon after the CP and will cause another MC, but I want to be pregnant again so badly! I don't want to follow the doctor's orders! :)
  • Good luck to y'all! Here's hoping for BFPs for all of us very soon!