May 2016 Moms

twins ??

Is there any mom pregnant with twins on here :) .

Re: twins ??

• I am! I'm currently 7 wks 4 days.
  • I just found out today that I am pregnant with twins! I can NOT believe it!!! I'm also 7 wks, 4 days. What a surprise the sonographer and I got! She seemed just as shocked!
  • Loading the player...
  • We just found out we are having twins!!!! 7 weeks 3 days!!!! I am in total shock!!!!
  • I am 7weeks 4 days as well with identical and its much more nerve racking than my sons Singleton pregnancy. I worry about absolutely everything. Has any one else found this ??
    (I did have a miscarriage in March so I could be super nervous) due to the identical aspect I'm high risk so I have been for 2 u/s already and one again tomorrow.
  • I just found out today that I'm expecting identical twins!! It was the craziest thing in the world.. I'm still in shock! I measured 9 weeks and 1 day which is 10 days later than I thought so that was also a surprise.
  • Wow - congrats!  Were there any signs at all looking back?  Or still just a total surprise? 
  • for yous with twins, who in your family has twins ?

i was always told i would have twins, as my grandmother on moms side is a twin, and grandmother on dads is and no ones had twins since than....
  • Well I didn't think there were any twins in my family, but apparently my great, great, great grandmother was a twin. And idk if there were any real signs, but I did have a few twin dreams but they weren't good ones so I didn't pay much attention to them. I've also been really sick, but I didn't think it was an unusual amount. It still doesn't seem real. Lol
  • I am 7 wks 4 days with twins!
  • Question! My husband and I decided we aren't telling anyone (except our parents) we are pregnant (never mind it being with twins!) Until after the first trimester. ...but we have a social event with all our friends every weekend until then (November). Any tips for clothing to conceal (comfortable and dressy, weddings, christening, engagement party, baby shower, first birthday!!)... I am starting to show a tiny bit and its only Oct 1st!!!
  • kristen1813kristen1813 member
    edited October 2015
    Try tops that are looser and more flowy. I'm currently 14 weeks and at around 10-11 weeks is when it was getting really difficult to hide, but empire waist dresses and shirts helped tremendously! 

Congratulations everyone!
  • @hollyholly512 Rent the Runway has some cute "bump friendly" options! I'm getting something from them for my sister's rehearsal dinner in January.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• I've been super cautious of what I've been eating because I felt like my belly was already getting bigger, and I'm only 9 weeks.. But it makes so much more sense now that there's two! My clothes are starting to get a little snug, and I just ordered a BellaBand yesterday so hopefully it will work for a few weeks anyway!
  • I am! Due May 8th :) I'm 8 weeks 5 days.
  • I am having twins too! Due May 3rd
  • Would anyone like to have a twins Facebook group? I don't know how to set one up but can try and figure it out?