Baby Names
Options

Baby Girl Name

mbyoungmbyoung member
edited September 2015 in Baby Names
We are team green and have decided on a baby boy name, but we are having trouble deciding on a baby girl name. We have narrowed it down to three.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Girl Name 131 votes

Presley Anne
6% 9 votes
Nora Anne
69% 91 votes
Adeline Anne
23% 31 votes

Re: Baby Girl Name

• Options
    Nora for sure. Adeline is fine, I don't like Presley at all.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Presley is horrible.
  • Options
    kh1824 said:

Nora for sure. Adeline is fine, I don't like Presley at all.

Agreed
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Options
    I guess I'm the outcast... I think Presley is very cute and fun. People on here are so judgy... All of those names are beautiful and I think your daughter would grow up happy with any of them. I do agree that there may be other Adelines in her classes. If that kind of thing would bother you if stray away from that name.
  • Options
    I guess I'm the outcast... I think Presley is very cute and fun. People on here are so judgy... All of those names are beautiful and I think your daughter would grow up happy with any of them. I do agree that there may be other Adelines in her classes. If that kind of thing would bother you if stray away from that name.
    But...that's the point of posting on here?  Lol?

I definitely prefer Nora, but I'm not a huge fan of Nora Ann.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    Anything but Presley!

• Options
    We are asked to judge names...don't want name judged, don't post for it to be judged.

• Options
    I love Adeline but not with Anne... If Anne is a family name and you are sticking with it then I choose Nora.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I LOVE Presley. But that's my nieces name so I'm probably biased! She is the cutest little girl in the world! I don't like Adeline very much especially with Anne. And I'm not a big fan of Nora either ... But not for any reason just not my style!!
  • Options
    I like Adeline the best but Nora is nice also. I honestly can't imagine going through life with the name Presley. As an adult I would be embarrassed to introduce myself with that name. I assume people would make endless Elvis jokes which would get annoying.
  • Options
    Presley is the only name that seems to flow with Anne, but is my least favorite of your first names. I suppose my vote is for Nora.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nora is timeless and beautiful. Please don't do Presley.
  • Options
    Nora Presley?

• Options
    Nora hands down....the flow with Anne isn't the best though