TTC After a Loss

Off BC, AF 4 days late...test or no?

edited September 2015 in TTC After a Loss
never have had a late period like EVER other than when i was preggo. Had been on nuvaring 7 months and cycles were 26 days And I've been off nuvaring a 1 month about now I think. I've taken early detecting tests in the Mindset my AF would come on the same time about and they all tested negative. Should I retest? Or wait til ive hit the 1 week late mark?

Thanks all
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Off BC, AF 4 days late...test or no?

• Were you temping?
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Yep...temps seemed average like 97.5-98.0 range mostly but I tested and got a negative today. Thinking my body is just still in recovery from everything :S

• Loading the player...
  • I recommend using Fertility Friend if you aren't already. Once you know your luteal phase length, you can see on your temp chart what day you ovulated and predict the date AF is due. That way you'll know whether AF is late or you just ovulated later than usual. --If any of this is new for you, there are charting tutorials on Fertility Friend.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Obviously my cycles were regular when I was on nuvoring, but when I came off of it I had 40+ day cycles, so it is hard to say unless you can tell from temping, until you get through your first cycle. But I would probably be testing all the time if I were in your shoes!
  • Ok so I'm 1 week late and I am 100% not pregnant since I tested negative. My ob warned me I may not ovulate or get a period for a while, she said it could take like three months even. Honestly, my body and cycle is way too all over the place to chart or find anything reliable I think. I think I will wait to chart and temp til I actually get a period lol. Thanks for all your advice everyone and input!

• AF returned today yay! See my post if you want as I posted again with another q