Infertility

grateful

Not that I'm in a shining, wonderful mood. But amidst all the baby struggles, I need to remind myself to look for the positive stuff in my life.
My husband, dogs, close friends who put up with me, DVR, sex for the thrill not for trying to make a baby, coffee, living near the mountains, and the fact I'm even able to see an RE/seek treatment.
Who else?

Re: grateful

• I'm with you on that! despite not being able to conceive yet, I started a new job last month that has been absolutely amazing, my husband is finally off night shift (he's a deputy sheriff and was working 5:30pm to 5:30am-- I'm convinced that has made TTC even more difficult)... We have two amazing pupkids, and some close friends who have been an awesome support system. My OB also stays in close contact with me via text message to make sure I'm doing ok.. There's lots to be thankful for.. Now if only this 2ww could speed along!
  • I feel you there about spouse schedule. Mine works nights and goes to school. Hey, when it's time to BD, game on.
    I hate a 2 ww. I'm not patient by nature and being unable thus far to conceive has been tough!
    Wishing you luck a fast/successful 2 ww!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh definitely! Amen to being able to do IVF, I was telling dh just the other night. When we first found out we needed IVF back in 2008 I didn't think we would ever be able to afford it and now we've done a fresh cycle and 2 frozen, I wonder how many are out there in the same boat but don't have the ability to do it.
    TC Since 2006
    Me: 33
    Dx: Hydrosalpinx
    DH: 34
    Dx: Perfect
    IUI #1-4 = BFN
    BCP Started 2/23/2014, Tubal ligation surgery 3/5/2014
    1 Polyp removed, Tubes are bye bye.
    IVF #1 - Gonal-F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, ER 4/14, Freeze All, OHSS
    31R, 28M, 21 fertilized! 
    FET#1 - 06/26/14 transferred 5 day blasts 2- 1 4AA and 1 3BB lining at 12 (PIO shots, Progesterone and Estradiol)
    Beta 7/10/14 14dp5dt = BFFN
    FET#2- 9/25 Transfer day 3, 2- 10 cell Lining at 12
    10/2/15 - Progesterone Check 30
    10/9/15 - 14dp3dt BFN
    4/27/16 - Mock transfer protocol- Vit C, Vit D, DHEA, Prenatal, Lovenox, Estradiol, PIO
    FET #3 - 5/18/16 - 

• @dreambig1021 I'm sure we would benefit from IVF but don't think we'll do so. If we do it will be in a couple years. I'm 32 and have unexplained infertility. Our second IUI us coming up.
    I wish you lots of luck! It's awesome you were able to save and make that happen! GL!
  • Good Luck with your 2nd IUI!!! Sending positive vibes your way :)
    TC Since 2006
    Me: 33
    Dx: Hydrosalpinx
    DH: 34
    Dx: Perfect
    IUI #1-4 = BFN
    BCP Started 2/23/2014, Tubal ligation surgery 3/5/2014
    1 Polyp removed, Tubes are bye bye.
    IVF #1 - Gonal-F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, ER 4/14, Freeze All, OHSS
    31R, 28M, 21 fertilized! 
    FET#1 - 06/26/14 transferred 5 day blasts 2- 1 4AA and 1 3BB lining at 12 (PIO shots, Progesterone and Estradiol)
    Beta 7/10/14 14dp5dt = BFFN
    FET#2- 9/25 Transfer day 3, 2- 10 cell Lining at 12
    10/2/15 - Progesterone Check 30
    10/9/15 - 14dp3dt BFN
    4/27/16 - Mock transfer protocol- Vit C, Vit D, DHEA, Prenatal, Lovenox, Estradiol, PIO
    FET #3 - 5/18/16 - 

• @pascorra congratulations on being cancer free!
    My dogs help cheer me up too.
    GL!
  • lizg19lizg19 member
    edited October 2015
    I'm grateful for so many things
    even thought IVF suck B@lls  <---my DH love saying that
    IVF has made us stronger and to keep us busy he decided to adopt another dog.
    Now we have 4 dogs -
    Grateful for a great sister to be there and also to give us space
    Grateful for a GREAT job, very understandable about my RE appt without asking too many questions.
    Grateful for having this website to talk with other strong ladies.
    Grateful for having a faith to lead on.
    and Grateful to be a strong women and put up with this F%$*% injections.