Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Random Musings

LDSJM123LDSJM123 member
edited September 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
What's for dinner tonight at your house?

'Poor Mans Beef Stew' and cheddar biscuits here.

Re: Random Musings

• Options
    Chili fries!
    image image
  • Options
    DH is picking up East Side Mario's take out. I had planned to cook but I've got a horrible headache, so we're taking the easy route tonight.
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Roast apple cider chicken and potatoes Mmmm!

Though @FloridaStanley I could totally go for Chilli Cheese fries right now...
  • Options
    Tonight I believe will be a fend for yourself night. Just not that into standing off a hot stove tonight. Luckily FI is ok with that too.
  • Options
    Pizza from my boss!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    We do "oyo" (on your own) a couple nights a week here. It's a great use up of leftovers!
  • Options
    Some sort of delicious-smelling black bean thing DH set up in the crock pot. I've been working like a mad-woman for the last couple of weeks, so dinner has been up to DH (bless him). Ain't let my stomach down yet! Yum.
  • Options
    Here it was hard cider ham + steamed veggies! House smells like fall!
  • Options
    Shrimp tacos! It's still 90 here so I'm still in summer dinner mode. Can't wait until it cools down so I can make some chicken and dumplings though!
  • Options
    leftovers: pan-seared pork chops and sweet peas (I finished the rice at lunch) and maybe some ice cream for dessert
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    I'm so jealous of your meals. Frozen pizza tonight. I'm too tired to cook.
  • Options
    Taco salad!
  • Options
    Shrimp and broccoli stir fry for me. DH will have his over rice, but I'm strictly protein and veggies.
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My mouth is watering reading all of these. Yum.

For us it's baked chicken topped with a mayo/shredded cheese/bread crumb mixture (sounds weird but I swear by it. The chicken comes out so juicy and the flavor is awesome). Accompanied with green beans and Spanish rice. =P~
  • Options
    Spinach ravioli with red sauce. 

• Options
    I put butternut squash lentil curry in the slow cooker today but accidentally put in split peas instead of lentils. It's edible but not great. Fail.
  • Options
    BLTs and home baked fries
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Venison barley stew. Sooo yummy!
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    We had some authentic Austrailan cuisine from Outback Steakhouse (a very rare steak I had to send back to the kitchen, in which I hope they didn't spit on it before bringing it back to me) and salted caramel toffee ice cream from our local favorite homemade ice cream spot.

@jojomama25, that roast chicken sounds amazing. Care to share the recipe?
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    Garlic parmesan wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, yum!
  • Options
    Shake and bake chicken with green beans and instant mashed potatoes.

I love instant potatoes, No shame in my game. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    @

We had some authentic Austrailan cuisine from Outback Steakhouse (a very rare steak I had to send back to the kitchen, in which I hope they didn't spit on it before bringing it back to me) and salted caramel toffee ice cream from our local favorite homemade ice cream spot.

@jojomama25, that roast chicken sounds amazing. Care to share the recipe?

Sure thing @gonetothesea !
    I recently discovered this food blog (I love good blogs). Everything sounds complicated - but everything is so simple and yummy! I've yet to have a recipe fail me:
    https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/fall-harvest-cider-roasted-chicken-with-walnut-goat-cheese-grapes/
  • Options
    Ground beef and veggie tacos with a side of tomato avocado salad.
  • Options
    We went out for tacos.

mmmmmm

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Options
    I had Subway last night. For $6 now, I can get a 6 in. sub, chips, and drink.