Babies on the Brain
Options

GTKY Tuesday

Hey Ladies! I can't remember if this was done in this group already, but I'm throwing it out there!

I was looking at Pinterest and came across a great quote.

So I thought, what are some great words you live by/a quote or saying that you love?

To start, I saw this one today and loved it in light of some recent events in my life:
Letting go isn't always a bad thing. Letting go of the little things is especially important.:

Re: GTKY Tuesday

• Options
    Eesh. That was a BIG photo.
  • Options
    I've got a bunch of Bukowski faves, but one of the top ones is "Beware those who are quick to censor. They are afraid of what they do not know."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    "It is what it is". Some things we just can't control. We can only control our reactions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor".
    Helps me keep in mind that without all those up and downs in life, I wouldn't have all the skills and knowledge I do now.
  • Options
    @Sirius37 I really like that one, too.
  • Options
    If you would know everything before it happens, you would lie down before you fall.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    I don't think I really have a saying or quote but I focus a lot on having a positive outlook. I read something the other day about happiness and/ or dissatisfaction in life directly or indirectly being a product of your own attitude towards the challenges you encounter. I think that describes it pretty well.
  • Options
    Shiva14 said:
    I don't think I really have a saying or quote but I focus a lot on having a positive outlook. I read something the other day about happiness and/ or dissatisfaction in life directly or indirectly being a product of your own attitude towards the challenges you encounter. I think that describes it pretty well.

I like that. I try to maintain a positive outlook as well, it can be tricky with so many negative attitudes around. Always try to find the silver lining in every thing. It's like what @Pupatella said, you can only control your reactions to things. 
  • Options
    Here's mine: