May 2016 Moms

Slight cramping??

Hey everyone! I am a May mommy to be. About six weeks right now (I found out at 4 weeks). I am feeling ok. Just tired but have been having some lower abdominal cramping on my right side. Less than my normal period cramping! I am an ER nurse for five years and know this can be normal but i still am freaking myself out! Is anyone else experiencing any cramping? Just so concerned for my little peanut, being a mommy to be trumps being a nurse in this situation.

Re: Slight cramping??

• It's normal! I've had some weird pulling, almost cramp-like, feelings in my uterus but as long as you aren't having severe cramps with bleeding, you are probably ok. If you are really concerned, call your doctor!
  • when i found out i was 4 weeks...i was having really bad cramping like ... bad, i went to the doctor and im totally fine

• Loading the player...
  • I too have had very bad cramping lately and yesterday started spotting. I am pregnant with twins due may 23rd and 24th....lol the dr said everything looks fine I'm just over working my body and I need to not do as much. Or anything really until the spotting stops for a week
  • I have the exact same thing. Slight cramping and tugging on my right side. I heard its completely normal due to your uterus growing and stretching. Not to mention your lil peanut is busy growing every day!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you everyone I feel a lot better knowing its normal!! Going to see my doctor next week and if anything gets worse I will go earlier :)
  • As long as there is no bleeding, no need to worry.  It is likely round ligament pain.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• I had that in my first pregnancy with spotting too and it turned out to be nothing at all.

They never could figure out what caused it and the baby was 100% great. 
  • My ute is cramp central every few days. Annoying, yes, but like PP have said it's nothing to worry about. :)
  • I've gotten on and off cramping since I got my BFP. I usually cramp like crazy a week before my period and I had zero leading up to my missed period, my big tip off that I was pregnant. I've had some dull aching and even heavier cramps that are almost period like. But I've found them mostly to be gas problems ahaha...