April 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday 9/30

It's Wednesday I know you've got them!

Re: WTF Wednesday 9/30

• Today the shirt I wore to work was work appropriate. Now it is rolling up and barely covering. It wouldn't be a big deal but I have lunch with my boss in a little bit and this may be interesting.
  • My DD gave me a fat lip with my cell phone. It's not pretty and it's getting in the way of eating
  • Loading the player...
  • My insurance company just told me that they only cover 20 zofran tabs every 30 days now. I need 2 and on occasion 3 a day to stop myself from throwing up like a fire hydrant. They won't override me for more because I haven't lost the "required amount of weight" to be considered high need. Seriously?! The zofran is the only reason I've only lost 12 lbs. I was already underweight to begin with. I need to throat punch someone.
  • @kyleec89 ..check on paying for it out of pocket for generic. It's usually cheap ; (
  • MamaRoni said:

@kyleec89 ..check on paying for it out of pocket for generic. It's usually cheap ; (

I called my pharmacy and it was $127 for 15 tabs!!!!! One time wouldn't be that bad, but that's only a week's worth. I'm being such a winer about it haha
  • Dear People of NYC, WTF is the rush today?!?!  I know it's like this here everyday, but there are days where it seems worse.  The people who have to try to push you out of the way to get to the door of the subway and the train isn't even stopped yet.  Calm yourself!  People will let you off.  Grrr sorry, rant over
  • @kyleec89 is there something similar that your doctor can prescribe for you that the insurance will cover.  That's just crazy they want you to come out of pocket that much money :/
  • Hips, oh my hips! I can't even tell you how much my hips hurt at night. And now in the morning, still in pain... and we still have TWO trimesters left!!! We did go mattress shopping but we didn't actually order it yet!
  • Dear People of NYC, WTF is the rush today?!?!  I know it's like this here everyday, but there are days where it seems worse.  The people who have to try to push you out of the way to get to the door of the subway and the train isn't even stopped yet.  Calm yourself!  People will let you off.  Grrr sorry, rant over
    Don't even get me started. The M60 today was like a sardine can and people kept shoving and shoving. I wanted to throw them into traffic.
  • huskerfan246huskerfan246 member
    edited September 2015
    WTF to my office, why do you smell like a dead skunk. I was ready to go home about 2 minutes after sitting at the desk. Talk about a way to put the MS into overdrive.
  • WTF sleep why are you avoiding me? Do you really hate me THAT much? I have taken Unisom the past 2 nights and I am still up a minimum of 5x...meanwhile, DH is in bed snoring less than a minute after his head hits the pillow. So also, WTF DH,WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME?!?!?!?!?
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • WTFW to my dog. Could you please stop eating everything. She has eaten my bag of donuts, pizza hut breadsticks, her brand new dog bed (lasted a week), she pulled an old banana peel out of the garbage and keeps getting into the garbage (it does have a lid on it), and keeps chewing on chargers that my son keep pulling out of the drawers in our computer desk......my son is not helping the situation (can't blame him though, hes not even 2 lol) If it wasn't raining I would put her outside for just 2 mins of peace...ughhh...I will survive though.
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• sarahufl said:

Dear People of NYC, WTF is the rush today?!?!  I know it's like this here everyday, but there are days where it seems worse.  The people who have to try to push you out of the way to get to the door of the subway and the train isn't even stopped yet.  Calm yourself!  People will let you off.  Grrr sorry, rant over

Don't even get me started. The M60 today was like a sardine can and people kept shoving and shoving. I wanted to throw them into traffic.

Mr.President left- so why is everyone still so nasty? I mean I thought Monday was bad!

• WTF coworkers!!! I do NOT enjoy losing everything I have eaten today because I walk past the bathroom you obviously continue to annihilate.  I should not have to suffer because you need to super-poop (and yes, I am jealous that you are pooping....I would be happy with a small one here and there---SORRY for the TMI).  Go somewhere less public for that crap...maybe your house?!  Your odor is seeping into my classroom and I cannot handle it! UGH!!!  

imageimage
    Oh my goodness, I definitely feel you on the public transit pushers, but I'm exactly the opposite today!  WTF Chicago tourists?  I know there's lots of neat stuff to see here, but the middle of the sidewalk is not the place to stop and take a picture. Also, if you must walk slowly, please do NOT walk four abreast. I am cold and want to go inside and you are IN. MY. WAY.  Go be obnoxious on the Mag Mile and stay out of the Loop!
  • mrstraxmrstrax member
    edited September 2015
    WTF DD, you walked to your crib by yourself, why aren't you sleeping?

Spoke too soon - apparently complaining worked. ;)
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF at my NT scan. Baby was very uncooperative and not correctly positioned to get the measurement. On top of that, he/she was measuring a week ahead so they said there's no option to reschedule since he/she is so big. Doctor kind-of wanted to move my due date, but since I said I didn't want to and we were right on the cusp of their movement threshold, it stayed the same.
    kids with flags
  • AGK2015 said:
    Dear People of NYC, WTF is the rush today?!?!  I know it's like this here everyday, but there are days where it seems worse.  The people who have to try to push you out of the way to get to the door of the subway and the train isn't even stopped yet.  Calm yourself!  People will let you off.  Grrr sorry, rant over
    Oh my goodness, I definitely feel you on the public transit pushers, but I'm exactly the opposite today!  WTF Chicago tourists?  I know there's lots of neat stuff to see here, but the middle of the sidewalk is not the place to stop and take a picture. Also, if you must walk slowly, please do NOT walk four abreast. I am cold and want to go inside and you are IN. MY. WAY.  Go be obnoxious on the Mag Mile and stay out of the Loop!
    Grand Central during rush hour is just NOT the time to pose for family photos. It just....isn't....
  • WTF shirt I ordered on the internet? Why can't you be true to size? Now I probably have to wait another 1-2 weeks for an exchange. 

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• WTF stomach!?! Starving, but don't want to eat... eat, but now I feel sick... MAKE. UP. YOUR. MIND!! 
    Also... WTF Work... nobody likes you!
  • sarahufl said:
    AGK2015 said:
    Grand Central during rush hour is just NOT the time to pose for family photos. It just....isn't....

OMG Yes!!!  I am so thankful everyday that I don't work in a touristy area, I would go crazy on someone.  
  • WTF MFM office? Why do you make my PGAL go crazier? The maternal fetal medicine office will only recommend the MaterniT21 Plus test ONLY if something shows up on the NT scan. They will not order the test sooner, even though you can get it done as early as 10 weeks. Considering I've already had two abnormal NT scans in the last 3 years (1 ended up being normal and the other ended up with T13), you're telling me you won't afford me the consideration of being proactive this time around?

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• WTF rad tech? Who TF do you think you are? First you tell me - in front of my patient - that you can't take an X-ray because it'll run into your lunch break. When I ask if I'm supposed to tell my patient to suffer through some significant pain for another two hours because we can't properly diagnose without an X-ray and then walk away to speak to the PA before I call you out on what a c*nt you're being, YOU charge down the hallway calling ME rude. No, sweet cheeks. That's not how this works. If you don't give a damn about patient care, there are lots of people who would love to have your amazing hours, pay, and benefits - and would even give up a couple minutes of their precious lunch in order to help someone with an acute injury. Also, consider buying scrubs that fit you. The fact that yours were so tight I could see your belly button and several rolls on your gut screams "unprofessional."
  • WTF, sense of smell??? Everything stinks to me. Food, car exhaust, my husband, my clothes, my hair, everything! I'm washing my clothes twice, considering showering twice a day (if I can stay up long enough) and switching deodorant but that won't fix all the stink that is in the world. I'm hoping this lets up soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • wtf, coworker! I drive you to another location for the EXPRESS PURPOSE of counting your cash drawer there, and only once we arrive do you realize you don't have a key to that drawer? RIGHT AFTER I tell you I had to drive to the other office TWICE yesterday and how much I don't want to do that again?

*I* am the one who's supposed to have pregnancy brain, COME ON. Thanks for wasting an hour and a half of my day!