October 2015 Moms

Wednesday Wins!

What's going right for you today? Last night a mom from my son's preschool dropped off 3 huge bins of clothes for baby girl. I had next to nothing and was trying to pick up things as I found good deals here and there, and now I am swimming in freaking adorable little outfits, sizes nb to 9 months. I've never had this much fun doing laundry. I'm so grateful!

Re: Wednesday Wins!

• Don't you just love the hand-me-down bins from friends? We received quite a few as well. I sorted through them and washed/folded all of the neutral clothing and left all the gender-specific items packed away until we meet LO. It was so fun to see how teeny tiny everything for NB is - especially the little pants! It will be nice to have without breaking the bank when they are growing so quickly! I too am so incredibly grateful. 
  • This week and weekend will be really fun! It's our county fair and hubby and I walked around for five hours Monday night with some friends. My mom and I are going to an apple festival Saturday with tons of great food, antiques, and crafts. Then she and I are going to the fair Saturday night for the concert and dinner while hubby is at a bachelor party.
  • Loading the player...
  • Today my mom and I are going to Babies R Us and we will be getting whatever we needed off the registry that we didn't get at our shower. Then I'm picking up this amazing rocking chair that my mom has had since my brother was born 30 years ago. It reclines and rocks and has a foot rest. The best part is that my mom has really good taste and it looks very modern and is blue and white striped.The rocker will be the last thing needed for our nursery.
  • I work at a subway inside of a Walmart and they changed the air freshener they use and it smells amazing! It's nice to not have to hold my break for my 900 trips to pee every day
  • We are going to Target and Babies R Us to finish buying things off our registry! It's like Christmas! I'm so excited!!  :D
    ~~ October Siggy Challenge - Amazing/Horrible Pregnancy Costumes ~~

Image result for pregnancy halloween costumes

IAmPregnant Ticker
    FTM - Oct. 22, 2015
  • There is a mom/baby giant consignment sale this weekend that I hope I can score some last minute baby gear at, if baby doesn't show up first!

Until then, I'm dreaming about fairs, apple picking and Alllll the desserts... due tomorrow praying baby girl is ready to make an appearance! !
  • I got paid for the first time in 2 months!!! Woo did a bit of last minute baby shopping now all set :)
  • Doc released me from my modified bed rest starting Saturday!!! I am SOOOO happy to get back to the gym.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My plan was to be done work at the end of this week (36 weeks Friday)... I have been working part time for quite some time now and today was probably going to be my only day this week. When I got there I was having such a good day I contacted my office and pushed my done date back a week! I work oilfield construction and am feeling like a rockstar still climbing ladders (carefully) and strutting around site and knowing I am keeping going until 37 weeks makes me happy. A lot of the other women I know in my industry (there aren't many) were on disability or benched from being on site between 28-30 weeks! I am pretty sore by the end of the day but I know I can work it for another couple days! I know I won't regret having another week of mat leave at the end of it all and want to spend as much time with my sweet baby as possible! Another win.... My hands and feet don't seem to swell nearly as badly when I'm working which makes getting my work boots and gloves on a lot easier!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Today I added 3 meatloaf dinners, 3 chicken breast dinners, 6 sausage egg and cheese sandwiches, 6 ham egg and cheese sandwiches, and Many individual servings of sausage gravy to the freezer.

Huge weight off my chest!
    Aside from that, I previously made chili and taco meat.
    Most of my freezer stash is consisting of frozen trader joes options from breakfast-dinner!
    I'm such s procrastinator I never thought I would do it, about time because my EDD is in one hour =D> #:-S