May 2016 Moms
Options

Irrational fear (maybe?!)

Hi ladies

So I am pregnant with my second (6w), and have had no morning sickness. Which shouldn't be alarming but I had such bad morning sickness when I was pregnant with my daughter (puked for the whole 9months) that I have convinced myself something is wrong... Is it just the hormones playing tricks on me?! Has this crossed anyone else's mind?

Re: Irrational fear (maybe?!)

• Options
    ive read several times that same mothers different pregnancies = different symptoms, some have MS some dont. even though they had it in first or second pregnancy 

i wouldnt worry plus youre only 6 weeks along it may still come to you fully swinging 
  • Options
    I didn't have morning sickness with my son. I little nausea, but very tolerable. THIS time however, I am wretchedly sick all day long. Different pregnancies have different symptoms. But it doesn't mean anything is wrong with you or your baby. You may just be really lucky this time around!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Every pg is different. I didn't have MS or was too tired with DD. Now, I want to throw up and go into a coma.
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    My first pregnancy, I had ZERO morning sickness. It was amazing and I felt great for all 9 months. This time I have felt nauseous every. single. day. It's been brutal. My advice, just enjoy it! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.
  • Options

Every pg is different. I didn't have MS or was too tired with DD. Now, I want to throw up and go into a coma.

All of this for me, too. Also, my morning sickness symptoms didn't show up until mid-week of week 6.
  • Options
    Ok. Thanks ladies!! I really needed to hear everything you guys said! Hubby is away and none of my girls friends have kids so I just needed an ear

Xoxo happy, healthy pregnancies and babies for you guys