April 2016 Moms
Options

Nothing like it

There's nothing like that 3am panic that settles over u after a restless night.... you've tossed and turned and just can't NOT get all the way asleep.... then all of a sudden.... your mind goes.... is the baby ok? Is this a sign of something? OMG....
at that point you are frantically looking for your doppler and gel and where can I lay without waking up hubby.... oh, the cold bathroom floor will do... and finally.... beep beep beep beep beep (my boys call the little heartbeat the beep)....
ok... crisis averted. ... maybe now I can sleep.

What crazy mess have you done in the middle of the night before?

Re: Nothing like it

• Options
    That same thing, but I don't have a doppler to reassure myself everything is okay :((
  • Options
    I saw something with blood yesterday and took out the doopler...everything sounded good. Checked it out again and i think all i heard was gas or the baby moving....super loud noises. Sometimes i find a heart beat in two places (only having 1), so i think i hear myself lol. I have a doc appointment today so hopefully well see everything is ok and not the sound of gas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get like that whenever I wake up in the morning and I feel great. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything on the Doppler yet. I'm overweight so I doubt I'll be able to hear anything until later.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers