May 2016 Moms

Bumps and rashes

Hey guys ! I'm about 7 weeks now I got a rash or bumps all over my thighs and legs and kinda on my arms I don't know if it's something I ate of maybe a symptom of something ?! Any ladies have anything similar just thought it would hurt to ask the community since its 1:35 a.m here !

Answers

• This is what it looks like
  • Idk about your rash but I'm 6 weeks and my skin and hair are both extra dry. I woke up itching so bad the other night that it left red spots on one arm. Pregnancy causes all kinds of changes, my face is usually clear and is breaking out bad lately too. Yours is prob just dry skin and maybe a reaction to something, my guess...
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not a medical professional, but that does not look good so I would go see a doctor. 
  • I'd also recommend seeing a doctor. It could be nothing, but better safe than sorry!
  • That definitely looks like a reaction to something. I would see your doctor asap.
  • kbrands7kbrands7 member
    edited September 2015
    I agree, it looks like it's most likely a reaction. See your doctor asap. It's pretty early for it to be one of the nastier pregnancy rashes, but they're worth asking about.
    Eta: If it's intensely itchy, and has dry areas too, ask about Puppp. That rash does have raised bumps like your picture shows. Again though, it usually shows up much later (I developed it at 34 weeks with DS). Good luck!
  • I am almost at 6 weeks and last week I broke out in a rash that now covers my legs, arms, and stomach area.  I went to a doc over the weekend and they told me I must be allergic to something (I'm pretty sure it's my fabric softener).  Mine appears to be contact dermatitis and can take 3 weeks to go away.  I'm pretty miserable to say the least and scared to use any ointments or take anything, so I'm just waiting it out!  The doc did recommend hydrocortisone cream, but I'm hesitant to use it until I meet with my OB next week and it's approved by them.  This pregnancy made my skin very sensitive!  Good luck!