Trying to Get Pregnant

Twatwaffle Tuesday

2»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• mistygenovesemistygenovese member
    edited September 2015
    I'm a day late on this but this lady I work with has just been driving me freaking crazy. She can't be bothered to go back and read emails that I've previously sent regarding the process for how jobs are submitted to my team. She is a freaking Director for pete's sake and can't handle reading an email. It is so frustrating to have to continue to tell this woman over and over and over and over what she should be doing. Granted our company doesn't provide the greatest of training but I went out of my way to create a flow chart for her to reference and SHE STILL EMAILS ME WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS. I've now just started to attach my previous emails when she asks me the same questions I've already answered 10+ times, it's seriously ridiculous. Rant over.

Edit: Spelling mistakes

March 2016 October Siggy: Awesome Halloween Costumes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sorarose said:

The realtors that keep calling trying to get me to sell my home.  Its so annoying and I hate sales calls!! Guy called me this morning and I told him it is the 3rd time he has called me, hello, please update your records and LEAVE ME ALONE

We get creepy greeting cards from our former realtor. Did you know they make Happy Thanksgiving cards?

Our former realtor sent us a coaster in the mail yesterday with their name on it and a "happy Fall" letter...a coaster. Why?
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Loading the player...
  • juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited September 2015
    sldp123 said:
    KOR1219 said:

I think am the twatwaffle this week.

We are going to a wedding for one of H's childhood friends on Long Island Saturday, MIL is coming.  Sunday he is going to a baby shower also in Long Island with MIL for another friend R who I HATE!! He and his wife have always needled me in the most obnoxious passive aggressive ways, final straw was when R called me "slow" and "Mrs. Husbandslastname" as an insult, because I kept my own name.  I haven't seen them in about three years and they're not allowed in my home.

We could stay over MIL's house in Long Island Saturday night and save H about four hours of driving back and forth, but I'm making him take me home to NJ after the wedding and drive himself back on Sunday.  If I don't get a BPF Saturday (11dpo so early) and I have to deal with that cow having a baby shower I'm at least going to have ice cream and an Outlander marathon to console myself.

I would make my DH do the same.  Actually, I would just make him mail a gift. :)  I would go on their registry and get something they already have so they would have to return it.  Obviously I hold grudges :) 
    This is genius. 
    Calm down, Satan. 

(Lmao that is absolutely perfect! Muwahahahaha!!! YASSS!!)
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes