June 2016 Moms

Sad day :( I wanna be here!

Well I'm newly married and trying to conceive. My husband and I thought we have finally hit jackpot as I'm having all of the early pregnancy signs. I have tenders nipples, frequent headaches, always tired, very gassy, missed period (7 days late today), my body has been so hot, I have felt queasy but no throwing up, and VERY bloated... 

I went to the doctor on Friday and got a blood test done (after a million HPT said no), and I just got my results back. STILL NEGATIVE!!!! 
What are the odds that I am actually pregnant?

This would be our first child and we are so ready and fired up!!!!!!!!! 

Let me know opinions...thanks lovely ladies :)

Re: Sad day :( I wanna be here!

• After a blood test, I think the odds are you are not pregnant. Those symptoms could be anything and you could have O'd later than you thought. Are you temping?
    I got a bfp yesterday and I do not have any symptoms (yet). Stop symptom spotting!! You will drive yourself crazy!! Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Make sure you're temping to know when you ovulated cause many of those early symptoms are also signs of AF. Check out the Trying To Get pregnant board and read the threads like newbies read first And Surviving the waiting game ect! The ladies there are great and helped with with a lot the past few months. Lurk there for a while and search threw old threads. Good luck to you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • besides the missed period, all of your other signs are also pms signs...that's why reading too much into "pregnancy symptoms" ends up causing a lot of heartbreak. If u are that late for ur period and ur hcg blood draw came back negative then u are definitely not pregnant. I'm sorry :-( I know how frustrating and disappointing it is. I wish u all the luck TTC! <3
  • To avoid this confusion in the future, I would highly recommend temping and charting.  Spend a few days lurking on the TTGP (trying to get pregnant) board.  The ladies over there are a wealth of information and were a huge asset to me on my TTC journey.  You most likely ovulated later than you think you did, hence the delay.  Temping will really help you get a much better understanding of your cycle so you're not in the same situation again.
    Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • noslen0519noslen0519 member
    edited September 2015
    I also used an ovulation predictor this time around and I think that helped too. Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon!

Edited for grammar. 
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Zero
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• All the things the other ladies said. I'm sorry but you are not pregnant.... You will drive yourself crazy with the symptom spotting.
    I HIGHLY recommend you lurk the trying to get pregnant board. Check out the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book and start tracking your temperature. Then and ONLY then will you know if/when you are really late. It will spare you the rollercoaster of thinking you are pregnant then finding out you are not.
  • You wasted resources and a nurses time getting a blood draw with negative HPTs? Wow.

Any symptoms related to pregnancy come from the hormone HCG. Therefore, any "symptoms" related to pregnancy would come with a positive test.