Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday

13»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Congratulations, @candicek15 and @redheadbride15! :)

Eternal WTO lurker.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • @MNturnsVA CM and temps both pointed to O so I do think FF has it right. I just hadn't seen a positive OPK after O before - I've heard of multiple surges in one cycle but not after O.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats @candicek15 and @redheadbride15 !! September IS a great month!!!
    @smfeuro - I totally agree with your testing plans!  I try and time mine on my day off so I can have a pity party by myself when its negative :)
    @MNturnsVA - I had the same thing! Functional cyst on my ovary during O.  I thought it was so cool to see what was going on in there and definitely comforting to know nothing was wrong! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:  28/11

Timing:  -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans:  I can't decide :/  I was planning on testing tomorrow (DPO 12 and 1 day before expected period) but I'm getting more and more nervous to get a negative test.   I attached my chart if anyone has any thoughts.  Should I test tomorrow or wait for AF?

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I feel AF coming on with cramps and backache.  I felt little nausea tonight on my run and when trying to eat dinner but honestly, I think its in my head.  I WANT to feel it so bad that I'm probably making it up.

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert? I am more of a introvert but I work with patients all day which has forced me to become extroverted.  It still exhausts me and can't wait to come home and chill in my own world for awhile :)
  • @anne2287 your chart looks good and I love to POAS so I'd say go for it, but only if you think you can handle a possible negative. Either way, good luck!

@ttcimpls I had a positive OPK after O this cycle. I was hoping FF would change my CHs because that would have made timing much better, but it stayed the same.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @GinnyJ2012 bummer! That makes my timing not so great. I guess there's always next month
  • Lasscher said:
    *****Lurking from WTO*****

KOR1219 said:
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:  25/10

Timing: Good enough

Testing Plans: Yesterday - BFN.  I know I'm out this cycle.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  Pretty much went into a depression after I tested yesterday at 6PM.  I had held the pee for a while. AF is going to start soon, I know these symptoms.  Just kind of over this. We have had perfect timing the last 3 months. And I'm getting to the point where the BFP;s for 2-3 months here are pissing me off.  I'm travelling for work next fertile window, so I'm just beyond sad right now.  Is it sad that I want a second job to take my mind off this? I already work M-F full time.  
    Also, DH is diabetic (1) and I can't find anything about if this is hurting us or not.  And of course the doctors won't see you until after a year.  

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert?  Introvert with an extrovert job.  Makes sense, right?
    Hey I googled male diabetes and infertility and found this article thought they maybe useful to  make a case for  SA testing sooner than later if need be. It says diabetes is linked to male infertility. HTH FX and good luck. 

There are SO many articles online. I find one saying it is a factor, then another that is isn't.  I guess it depends on how well one managed it and how long they have has it?  Who knows...if nothing by the 6 month mark I may try to see if we can get an SA.  Thank you!