February 2016 Moms

Halloween costum

i know there was a tread during the summer but I couldn't find it. I always do something scary since I've been a makeup artist.(only 3 years) I'm super excited to be pregnant this year and test my skills. My husband and I are thinking about doing milk man and pregnant house wife zombies. With a zombie baby belly. Not sure what I'll wear to pull it off yet though. Upload your pics so I can see everyone's ideas!!!! Spoooooky!! Lol

Re: Halloween costum

• I like this one

No. It's scary.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yikes! That kinda makes me want to cry but I'm not a big fan of scary.

*Kate*

February 2016

• g0lightly8706g0lightly8706 member
    edited September 2015
    we're thinking of doing something along the same lines.. milkman and housewife who got knocked up. but no zombies lol.. i don't know if its going to happen though because i don't know of anyone having a party yet and definitely not doing any bars this year, so I'm not gonna spend money on costumes if i'm just handing out candy to kids.. i really hope something comes up though cause i LOVE costuming!
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• H is never home on Halloween anyway until almost the end of trick or treating. My sister got me a shirt that says "Baby bump's first Halloween" I plan to wear, and another shirt for the day before at work that has a pumpkin at the bump and it says "Jack o' Baby"

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • I wanted to be pregnant Lori from the walking dead but H said that's not relevant anymore so since our DS's name is Wyatt we thought he could be Wyatt Earp and we could all do a western theme
  • Dd is going to be a monkey.
    H is being a banana if it fits and I'll either be a zoo keeper or a monkey.

Last year h was a farmer and dd and I were both cows
  • I also hate those creepy bloody stomach pics. I love Halloween but not that aspect.
    I've thought of going as a troll, and my daughter a fairy since she already has wings, but my husband said he wanted to do characters from Firefly so who knows!
  • I had a friend who was a few days overdue last year and she was Juno. It was really cute and funny. I'm boring and I wanted to be a lion this year (I have super curly hair I can fluff out and I want to try my hand at the makeup). Not very creative but could be fun if we end up making plans to actually go somewhere haha
  • I like the gory ones, however trying to think of other options aside from the cheesy pregnant nun. Baked potato? Rollie pollie? I have no idea yet
  • Some from past Halloweens: Avatar, Patty Mayonaise, and Tyra Banks from The Disney movie Lifesize =))
  • Ugghh I hate those zombie belly costumes. So gross. 

I like dressing up but I don't know if I'm going to. My son is going to be a chimney sweep and DH wants to be a penguin, but I think a pregnant Mary Poppins would be a little... sacreligious? haha. So I don't know what to do.

Haha I've had mary poppins pinned for 2 years. We never end up doing it, maybe next year lol
  • wisco29 said:
    Ugghh I hate those zombie belly costumes. So gross. 

I like dressing up but I don't know if I'm going to. My son is going to be a chimney sweep and DH wants to be a penguin, but I think a pregnant Mary Poppins would be a little... sacreligious? haha. So I don't know what to do.
    Haha I've had mary poppins pinned for 2 years. We never end up doing it, maybe next year lol
    We've meant to do it for years now. But every year I wait because I want it to be AMAZING, since MP is my favorite movie. But DH really really wants C to be a chimney sweep and it'd be so easy and adorable. So I'm going with it. :)
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • I'm not dressing up because DH is working late that week. In just going to wear the skeleton shirts that glow in the dark with w baby skeleton on the belly. The kiddos are going dressed as Wreck it Ralph and vanellope.

• @nictorious I love this! Where did you find it?
  • I'm dressing up as a snowman this year. The biggest ball on the snowman will be my belly, I'm making my costume. I also thought about being a snow globe, which I would have made as well. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes @nictorious where did you find your shirt? Its too cute!
  • Sorry to take over @mamacastro and @kira91499 , I got the same shirt and found them for lower prices on eBay.

• I work at an elementary school and we are doing a trunk-or-treat. Gotta keep it sweet! Here's my simple go to. We find out Monday whether it'll be a bow or a baseball hat!
  • A tree! With a squirrel in a hole... Like this :) (not going with the happy tree theme like in the picture... Just a tree with a cute little squirrel!)
  • I'm just wearing the skeleton tshirt that shows my ribs and my baby's skeleton. And my husband is wearing the same thing, but instead of a baby in his belly there's just hamburgers and fries ;)
  • That's awesome @roseowen1133, I'm going to see if I can get one that has beer in it, for my DH! Lol

• @DaisyTortilla check Amazon and etsy, I saw one for DH that has pizza and a beer can. So funny.
  • I have no idea what we are doing this year! I can't think of anything creative for my twins at the moment. It's their first time trick or treating so I want something super cute! I would like to be incorporated with their costume but we'll see. Last year we did the wizard of oz, I was dorothy and my twins were the lion and scarecrow. My husband was supposed to be the tin man but had to work!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm going to be the Death Star with this shirt (in black) and star leggings: