April 2016 Moms

No Symptom Pregnancy

Hello everyone, my name is Marysol and I'm 9w pregnant with my first child. Since I found out at week 4 I just sat and waited for the dreaded symptoms, but apart from sleepiness (which I've had my whole adult life), urge to pee, and 2 or 3 bouts of nausea in week 6 which I'm pretty sure were due to the heavy greasy burger I ate the night before, I have been virtually symptom free! My inner worry self started to hallucinate that something was wrong, but I've had three visits with my OB so far and everything is swell! Anyone else feeling like me?

Re: No Symptom Pregnancy

• I wouldn't say I've had NO symptoms but its definitely been MUCH easier for me than my friend's experiences. I'm 12 weeks and other than back/tailbone ache, fatigue, gas and SLIGHT nausea - it's been okay! Everyone keeps saying it's a boy because I'm not miserable. (Myth).
    If your checkups are going well, count yourself lucky and enjoy your pregnancy! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • There have been several threads like this already so try browsing back and/or searching with the search bar.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • @AmadorRose if I could like that post a million times I would.
  • imrachelleaimrachellea member
    edited September 2015
    Yeah I'm right there with you @AmadorRose ...throwing up between classes at school today, coming home and crawling in bed not being able to play with DD, definitely NOT symptom-less here.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Amanda Rose would probably hate me too then, but I love the Breakfast Club picture! :)
  • Oh, good grief, what I wouldn't do to lose some of these symptoms....
  • I knew I'd spark some hate, and I know many of you are having tough times, but I really wanted to share my experience. I have some FB acquaintances that are pregnant and posting constantly how miserable they feel, and sometimes I feel even guilty for not having symptoms. I will not be making my pregnancy public anytime soon, though, just close family and friends know about it. I'm trying to adjust to the idea, but it's so hard to think that there's an actual tiny human being inside me, growing like crazy, and I don't have the slightest clue! Anyway, I wish all of you having hard times good luck and hope that your ails go away soon so you can enjoy this beautiful stage!
  • I knew I'd spark some hate, and I know many of you are having tough times, but I really wanted to share my experience. I have some FB acquaintances that are pregnant and posting constantly how miserable they feel, and sometimes I feel even guilty for not having symptoms. I will not be making my pregnancy public anytime soon, though, just close family and friends know about it. I'm trying to adjust to the idea, but it's so hard to think that there's an actual tiny human being inside me, growing like crazy, and I don't have the slightest clue! Anyway, I wish all of you having hard times good luck and hope that your ails go away soon so you can enjoy this beautiful stage!
    For the record, no hate from me. I don't resent other women for their pregnancies. I just hate feeling like crap all the time. Really sucks the life out of you.
  • thaisac1thaisac1 member
    edited September 2015
    Me! I'm 12w 5d and all along symptoms have been very minimal. I never had an ounce of nausea (thank heavens!). In weeks 8-10 I had my "peak" of symptoms which consisted of bloating and some appetite loss, but these symptoms have since vanished too. At first I was scared but now I realize I am lucky (and I just listened to baby with my Doppler and HR is 160bpm so everything seems ok).

I don't hate you at all, I'm just a little jealous (and super snarky today). Compared to what some of the ladies here are suffering, my symptoms are nothing. After a loss, I'm kind of happy to be reminded that LO is kicking around in there. I'm not one of those people who finds pregnancy beautiful and enjoyable, but I'm quite convinced that feeling like dookie all the time is going to pay off.
  • Am with you! Week 10 now and I've had some constipation, bloat and sore boobs. I go crazy in between my ultrasound scans thinking there won't be a heartbeat anymore but so far doing fine.
    For the record, I think people who complain on Facebook need to get a life. I don't understand the need some people have to share every single detail of their life on social media. People that care enough will ask IRL.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I had zero symptoms with DD, pregnancy was so easy! The second time I've had a bit more nausea early on but very few symptoms now, I'd forget I'm pregnant if I weren't already in need of a new bra and maternity pants...
  • I envy you ladies so hard. I'll just stay over here with my vomiting induced nose bleed.
  • 10 weeks and very minimal symptoms as well--the few symptoms I've had really come and go.  Huge blessing!
  • Well DD certainly made up for the easy pregnancy/delivery with... a less than easy newborn - 9 month old phase.