February 2016 Moms

9/29 TW Tuesday!

Post your grievances here.

Married.....09/08/2012
Baby F.......02/02/2016

Re: 9/29 TW Tuesday!

• My dogs (ages 6&4) are my TW today. Since the weather is getting chillier, God forbid they go outside to do their business. Several times a day I either come home or come downstairs to the main floor and see they've made a mess on the only carpeted area downstairs...so after work today I'll be stopping on the way home and buying them some diapers because apparently they can't be trusted to use the frickin' dog door.

Oh, and I should note, that as long as it's not cold and raining, they are fully housebroken. ::sigh::

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • TW to my crappy bladder and this weather. Every time I sneeze if I don't cross my legs just right...

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i nominate my "friend" as TW.. we used to hang out all the time and since i got pregnant she hasn't really seemed interested in actually wanting to see me.. however she'll post on my FB about how excited she is for the baby and how she can't wait to babysit and blah blah blah. well i don't really text her anymore cause she doesn't seem to want to respond back and yesterday after i sent her a 'hey we should catch up with lunch, it's been too long' text she didn't answer back but was posting to FB. then i had to send her a passive aggressive bitchy text to get her to respond back. she sent me a vague 'yeah let's do that, i'll text you soon' crappy text and that was that. i don't understand people. you think I'm gonna want you to come over and hang out with my child when you won't even hang out with me? so ridiculous, i'm too old for this crap. i'm done trying.
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• @g0lightly8706 Oh that sucks! I know how that is... I am not sure why people feel the need to show that they are involved and a different personality on social media but not in real life.... It's like "It's not like I don't know you!" I'm sorry!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @g0lightly8706 Oh that sucks! I know how that is... I am not sure why people feel the need to show that they are involved and a different personality on social media but not in real life.... It's like "It's not like I don't know you!" I'm sorry!
    _________

sigh.. thank you. i don't have a lot of friends so that's why i kept giving her chances but it's getting to the point where even if we did actually hang out, i feel like i would be resentful to her. and i don't understand why people do it either. as if Facebook is reality and because you seem to care there, you must be such a great friend.. puuhh-leeease! over it!

• @g0lightly8706 I've dropped a lot of those people out of my life. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
  • @dragonfly321 @ThecoffeeBunch so true! i've given her too many chances.. time for those who truly want to be in my life, not just my unborn daughter's.

• Life is too short for those kind of friends, we had that problem with our last baby shower. Everyone was supposedly so excited and couldn't wait to attend, out of 25 friends only 3 showed up so I just said to hell with those people
  • My doctor really upset me this morning. Went in for my 22 week checkup. Baby girl is in perfect health. I passed my glucose test but I've gained more weight than she'd like. She brought it up 4 times. I'm not a size 2 to begin with and I'm a FTM. I just felt like it was unnecessary to harp on this given there are no health issues. I'm sensitive but it really hurt my feelings :( just glad my baby is healthy. Blah.
  • This one goes out to my co-worker who took a sarcastic tone with me today when implying I should do something that wasn't urgent and I would have done as soon as I wasn't doing other things. I'm sick of her micro management and passive aggressive approach. If only I could have a glass of wine tonight...
  • My TW is my hormones today. Tarzan just made me cry my eyes out. And I really wish I could have a glass or a few of wine.
    I am 27, DH is 26.
    We have been married since September 28, 2013.
    We had our first child, Zoey, February 7, 2016.

images 300168
  • Today the cat is a TW. Right after we found out I was pregnant we rescued a cat. Long story short, his owner didn't want him back and we haven't been able to find a home for him. This past weekend he learned how to use the dog door by watching the dogs and today my husband found him in the front yard. When he went to get him the stupid thing ran into the sewer. So....maybe we don't have a cat anymore? I feel really guilty though and keep going out to look for him or call him. Ugh, stupid TW.
  • Tw: my stomach hurts.
  • My cat is also a twatwaddle for peeing just outside the litter box.  She actually puts her front paws (and sometimes her back paws even) inside the litter box, but aims outside of it.  Grooooosssss.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I found out this morning that my position is going away and that I will be laid off. They are working to get it so that I can work until January but not a guarantee. I will know Friday if I have a job or not.  I am now sitting at my desk crying every time someone looks at me.  I am also in graduate school and 21 weeks pregnant.  Overwhelmed and an emotional wreck today!!! 
  • I found out this morning that my position is going away and that I will be laid off. They are working to get it so that I can work until January but not a guarantee. I will know Friday if I have a job or not.  I am now sitting at my desk crying every time someone looks at me.  I am also in graduate school and 21 weeks pregnant.  Overwhelmed and an emotional wreck today!!! 

Fx things work out for the best!