Babies on the Brain
Options

its official we are trying

Later today im getting my iud out (no judgment please). As long as the dr says im A OK, we are going to start asap. Nervous, scarred and excited. Cant wait, i want to be pregnant right now. Wow it feels really going to say that. We are not telling anyone in fear i may not be able to get pregnant. Wish us luck!

Re: its official we are trying

• Options
    Good luck! I'm curious, why would anyone judge you for getting your IUD out?
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!!! Congrats! I had mine out on Friday. Actually started my period today so once this is behind me, we'll be trying too!!! Good luck!
  • Options
    Congrats! Remember to try and not stress too much and enjoy yourself. I'm sure everything will work out great.
  • Options

You should really change your screen name!

Good luck, but also this!
  • Options
    Best of luck TTC!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    MrsRo731 said:

I'm guessing the OP is talking about having an IUD in the first place, not having it removed. Many conservative Christians and others believe that they're abortifacients and not contraceptives, meaning they kill fertilized embryos. (This was the crux of the Hobby Lobby argument against the birth control mandate that is part of the ACA.)
  • Options
    als1982 said:
    I'm guessing the OP is talking about having an IUD in the first place, not having it removed. Many conservative Christians and others believe that they're abortifacients and not contraceptives, meaning they kill fertilized embryos. (This was the crux of the Hobby Lobby argument against the birth control mandate that is part of the ACA.)
    Oh good god.... 8-|

Big congrats, OP!
  • Options
    MrsRo731MrsRo731 member
    edited September 2015
    als1982 said:
    Ugh god... I did know about this but I assumed she meant she'd get flamed for the removal. Makes more sense now.

July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Options
    Best of luck to you!!
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck, hope the doctor told you everything is fine.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers