3rd Trimester
Options

hospital preparation

hello ladies
im 27weeks nearing the final lap. Thank God
i am still to get my preparation list from the hospital for what i should bring for mummy and baby but i wanted to prepare in advance :)
i know its different with each hospital
so for those that know what do i need to start packing?

Re: hospital preparation

• Options
    While you still have (11 weeks to even be full term) plenty of time, I think way too much planning and prepping goes into "packing for the hospital". A few (3 at most) comfy, roomy pajamas, the most comfy soft (not expensive) granny panties you can find, brush, toothbrush, extra hair tie (if applicable), a few comfy onsies or sleepers for baby, phone charger, socks, rubber bottomed house shoes and if you feel like you just have to be completely dressed to leave the hospital (I don't and haven't in the past) an outfit for that. Also a few snacks if you really want but my hospital has always provided an awesome big snack bag for its patients :)
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    Also, remember that you will still need maternity pants to leave the hospital, in all likelihood. I should have brought an extra pair of very roomy jeans or leggings with me because I did not fit into regular pants for a while (and even after I fit into regular pants, my stitches wanted nothing to do with it). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker