October 2015 Moms

38wk + 2... SO hungry SO tired!

i could eat all day!! Anyone else?

Re: 38wk + 2... SO hungry SO tired!

• I am with you - I'm literally eating corn tortillas right now. That I fried. With salt on top.
  • Ugh SO TIRED! I am so sluggish. I went to run some errands with my mother in law and wow I was wiped after one store. My appetite is through the roof too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Omg. Totally just binged. Seems like the evening is the worst for me food wise.
    Super tired all the time. 38+3
    I have been doing so good with weight gain too. Oh well. Damn sweets kill me lately.
    My heart burn also makes me want to eat cuz it goes away.
  • 38+6 and I'm with you on that!!!! I can't stop eating!! Then I get in bed and want more food! I'm also using the excuse that when babies here I'll be eating sensibly which doesn't help, my babies going to be a little chunk I feel!!
  • Me. Too. Absolutely anything snacky... Starburst especially are my nemesis. I just want to do NOTHING but sit on the couch, watch Greys (watching the series for the first time) and stuff my face with the crappiest food in the world. Sunday I was up at 5 since I hadn't slept the entire night and was just over it... I got up and made grilled cheese for breakfast. Four of them. I made four of them. And ate them. All of them. And two honeycrisp apples... Don't judge... The baby made me do it! I think it's probably part of our body's reaction to all the changes while prepping for labor. It's like feasting before riding out to war!... So I tell myself... 
  • Yesterday after work I bought a medium sized bag of ruffles, mozzarella cheese balls and 2 bottles of orange juice from a little store near my house. I ate the sh*t out of it all as soon as I walked in the door. I don't remember the last time I ate regular (not baked) potato chips, but I have been wanting them so bad during pregnancy. The best part is, I don't even care!
  • It's crazy how peoples' bodies react so differently to pregnancy. I have had zero appetite this whole time (still gained 33 lbs because I'm making myself eat) and now at the end especially I feel like my stomach is the size of a pea! I can't eat more than a few bites. Hoping breastfeeding makes me hungry again! 38+2 as well.
  • @Louisl, I feel for you. ketones have been a big issue with me throughout the pregnancy from malnutrition for that same reason. Just lately I have been RAVENOUS! Hopefully it turns around for you! You're almost there!
  • I am 39w tomorrow and im just tired all the time. I know I don't sleep well due to sciatic pain but it just seems like I have no energy. I wake up in the morning and im tired lol. Once i get moving im better but then after lunch if i dont nap im tired the rest of the day. I feel badly bc i have a 2 year old who wants me to be active and play but i just dont have the same energy Anyone else feeling like this? I definitely have my appetite but gosh im still so tired!
  • I'm 38 .1 and all I want to do is eat and sleep but just can't sleep well because of my hips and lower back hurting wish I could sleep on my belly again lol