March 2016 Moms
Options

Morning sickiness

Any one else still have morning sickiness? Im currently 17weeks i feel morning sickiness is never going to go away. My doctor given me two different meds that were supposed to help but nothing seems to work for me :( anyone else having morning sickiness issue stil?

Re: Morning sickiness

• Options
    Im a bit over 14 weeks and still fighting it. It sucks. bad.
    Bradley Houston - 04.01.13
  • Options
    With my second child I had it all the way to the end.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks and one day I'm fine the next I can't keep anything down... I'm praying it goes away soon. I have heard some people have it until the end. I'm so sorry for people thay have to do that!
  • Options
    This has been asked quite a few times. You can be sick and throwing up your entire pregnancy, it's not uncommon. Even though people say things generally get better after first tri, that is definitely not always the case. With my first I threw up almost every single day until I had her. I tried several anti nausea meds and none of them helped but there are definitely more than just the two you've tried. You could ask your doctor to try something else. Otherwise, some people get relief from eating crackers before you get out of bed in the morning and then lying still for a while. Also make sure you're drinking plenty of water.