Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Help...TMI!

I had a D&C a week ago today...and I feel like crap today. I felt like I had the flu last week so I went to the doctor and they put me on an antibiotic saying I should feel better by Saturday. Today I went to the bathroom and saw the entire antibiotic pill in the toilet. I have called the doctor...but no answer yet. Also when I left work today I was dizzy and got a sudden headache. The pain in my back is up to my shoulder blades (tilted uterus so I get back pain instead of cramps). TIA!

Re: Help...TMI!

• Options
    Hey. How did you pass the antibiotic pill (vomiting etc.)? If it come out after going through your digestive tract that's weird becauss your stomach acid should have dissolved it. By the sounds of it you might have an infection, in which case go to the e.r. because if they don't treat it you can have really bad complications.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    I would try calling the dr again and if you don't hear back I would probably head off to the ER or an Urgent Care clinic. It could be nothing, but if there's any sort of infection that's not something to mess around with.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!