March 2016 Moms

Moms of daughters...question

2»

Re: Moms of daughters...question

• I guess I totally missed you announcing a girl.  Awesome!  Congrats!!!  Lots of protection from her big brothers!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• skruhmin said:
    I guess I totally missed you announcing a girl.  Awesome!  Congrats!!!  Lots of protection from her big brothers!
    Thanks we are super excited!!  Especially the kids!  I didn't really make an 'announcement' because I wasn't sure where to put it and I didn't want to get in trouble for starting a thread when it should go somewhere else, etc.  I was thinking I need to add a PINK ticker though :)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have two girls and like others already said, its such a pain when they are crawling.  They get tangled up or can't move around, so I avoid during the few-month crawling stage.
  • My girl wore dresses from newborn on! I loved them on her. In colder weather I would just pair the dress with stockings or leggings and a sweater. I never found it impaired her mobility at all. She sat up by 5 mo, crawled at 8 mo, and walked at 12 mo so right on target.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Get the dresses with the snaps! It looks like a onesie with a skirt attached! Then they don't ride up. The dresses that have the diaper covers are cute, but ride up like crazy. Plus, for newborns, I feel like onesies with pants and sleepers are what they live in for a long time. Maybe that's just me, but that is what worked the best for us. 
    image BabyFruit Ticker