January 2016 Moms

itchy feet??

for the past couple weeks my right foot,
in the center arch area, has been itching like mad. Just happens at night when I relax. Now last night the left one started itching as well. anyone else have this
issue? no rash, no skin irritation, feels like its under the skin. Drives me crazy!!

Re: itchy feet??

• I haven't had this yet during this pregnancy, but did have crazy itchy feet for a while during my first. It was so bad I had trouble sleeping some nights. When I told my doc about it she wasn't overly concerned, but did run a blood test because itchy feet can be a symptom of something that can happen in pregnancy, although I can't for the life of me remember what it was.... I ended up testing negative for whatever it was and the itching went away after a while. Hopefully this is the case for you as well, but it's probably worth bringing up to your doctor.
  • I just got off the phone with the nurse. She said it could be a liver issue or nothing at all.she is gonna talk to the doc and prolly do some labs. I hope it's nothing..
  • Loading the player...
  • I had cholestasis of pregnancy and this was first symptom. May be nothing, but worth getting checked. It carries with it a risk for the baby if you do have it.
  • Thx guys...I'm waiting for a call bk from the nurse now to see about getting lab work done.
  • I have this but with a rash. My doctor ran no labs and tools me it was due to hormones.
    Married March 19, 2011
    TTC off and on 04/14
    BFP 06/13/14 MC 06/15/14
    BFP 12/14/14
    1st Appt 01/13/2015
    M/C 1/19/15 D&C 1/20/15
    BFP 5/13/15
    1st Appt 06/10/2015 Peanut has HB 150
    A/S 09/02/15 It's a Girl!! Low placenta, but everything else great!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• I am definitely hoping for the same outcome
  • Went in this morning for lab work. The tech said she had never seen so many people coming in for this before. Apparently I'm not the only one. Hmm.
  • djdawn29a said:
    Went in this morning for lab work. The tech said she had never seen so many people coming in for this before. Apparently I'm not the only one. Hmm.
    I could be completely wrong, but could it be the change in season? I know that since the weather has been colder and dryer my skin has been really bad and itchy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker