November 2015 Moms
Options

aw post but need to get this off my chest (trigger warning dead pet)

jpierre91jpierre91 member
edited September 2015 in November 2015 Moms
I killed onr of my cats tonight... I didn't know she was under the car I went to back out of the driveway and i heard her little scream... I crushed her little head with the car she was only 3 months old... I feel so horrible I haven't stop crying since it happened around 9...I had nine cats but i had a special bond with all of them...i fell like a part of me died...that was one of my babies. I feel do bad

Re: aw post but need to get this off my chest (trigger warning dead pet)

• Options
    Yeah I'm pretty gutted I read this feel sick thinking about it poor wee car accidents happen tho don't beat yourself up to much! Ps not being rude but is there no limit on cats where you live in NZ we are only allowed 3 per property? Just interested! Hope
    Your doing ok it's very sad losing a fur baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, makes me tear up.. So sorry try to take easy, our German Shepherd died in July and I still cry but I think happy thoughts and it brings a smile to my face
  • Options
    So sorry I did the same thing to a stray last winter at my ILs. I think it crawled in my engine to get warm then when it jumped out I hit it.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss, but I agree with PP - please put a trigger warning for pet death in your post title
  • Options

So sorry for your loss, but I agree with PP - please put a trigger warning for pet death in your post title

Please. We recently put our cat to sleep and it was a very emotional experience. I was not ready to read such a graphic description. I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!!!!
  • Options
    Poor kitty cat :((

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear this. :(
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss but please put a trigger warning in the title. I had to put my dog down last month due to a freak accident.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss but yes, trigger warning please. I also just had to put my cat down last month and its still tough for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry this happened I know animals become family quickly.
  • Options
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Put a *Warning* *GRAPHIC* or *Trigger Warning* on your subject----go in and edit ASAP!!!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Also, I agree with PPs.. Wasn't expecting to read such a graphic post..
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ladies I'm sorry did not mean to upset anyone with my post...i was upset and wasn't thinking but i did add the warning...i appropriate the support and again sorry for updating anyone who wasn't prepared
  • Options

Yeah I'm pretty gutted I read this feel sick thinking about it poor wee car accidents happen tho don't beat yourself up to much! Ps not being rude but is there no limit on cats where you live in NZ we are only allowed 3 per property? Just interested! Hope
    Your doing ok it's very sad losing a fur baby!

No there isn't a limit on cats
  • Options
    jpierre91 said:

Ladies I'm sorry did not mean to upset anyone with my post...i was upset and wasn't thinking but i did add the warning...i appropriate the support and again sorry for updating anyone who wasn't prepared

I am really sorry though that this happened. I've been through the death of 3 dogs and it's always very upsetting. I hope you start to feel better
  • Options
    jpierre91 said:

It happens. Thank for the added warning. I really am sorry for the loss of your pet. It always hurts to lose them, they become family. ((Hugs for you))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker