Baby Names

Baby girl name poll

amyellis77amyellis77 member
edited September 2015 in Baby Names
Our last name rhymes with sake (Japanese drink).

Baby girl name poll 145 votes

Emily Sophia
8% 13 votes
Laura Madelyn
21% 31 votes
Meredith Sophia
45% 66 votes
Emily Grace
24% 35 votes

Re: Baby girl name poll

• I actually know an Emily grace! She's 18 months. I have a feeling that Emily being as popular as it is, and grace being the default middle name these days, she's probably not the only one.
  • Meredith Sophia

• Loading the player...
  • I love Meredith. Such a classic, underused name.
  • I voted Meredith since it seems the least common, but they are all very nice names!

• I will always love Emily. Just a beautiful classic name...it is popular but for good reason. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would have voted for Laura Grace if that was an option.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• I voted Emily but I like Meredith too. I don't think you have to worry about Emily being too popular- I'm a teacher and have never had an Emily.
  • I would have voted for Laura Grace if that was an option.

This.

• I agree with Laura Grace as well

Second choice would be Meredith
  • Laura Meredith
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Laura Madeline
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Meredith Grace would be my choice if it were an option
  • Thanks for the comments! I have a feeling Grace will be the middle name after your suggestions!