June 2016 Moms
Options

Sleeping

Is anyone else having a hard time sleeping through the night? I really thought I would sleep amazing last night because I was so tired and the anxiety of "Am I pregnant" was answered. But I still woke up several times through the night and have been up since 5:30am. And for a girl who usually sleeps til 10 on the weekend, that is early!!

Re: Sleeping

• Options
    I didn't sleep for almost 2 months when I first found out with DS. I'm sleeping a little better now but I'm still waking a few times a night. I think it's just subconscious anxiety.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Okay. That's good to know :) thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So weird, me too! I get really tired during the day but can't stay asleep past 7.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm exhausted during the day because I'm up most of the night. It seems as if I only sleep about an hour or two before I wake up again.
  • Options
    @blessed&favored2016 yes exactly.
  • Options
    Me - but every night since I got my BFP, I have been getting up to pee. Ugh. This didn't happen so early with my first...
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    I've been having a really hard time falling/staying asleep even when I'm really tired.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• Options
    I am really glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully it won't last long and we all will sleep well again. :)
  • Options
    NicknShan said:

Me - but every night since I got my BFP, I have been getting up to pee. Ugh. This didn't happen so early with my first...

We're the same again. Except mine started a couple days before my BFP. I should have known....
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm still breastfeeding my 16mo so I'm up with him a lot.
  • Options
    I've been up for 22 hours....I do daycare for a 4 month old, a one year old, and my one year old...they'll be here/wake up in 3 hours. I've had three random crying jags since 11pm.
    I'm a flipping mess and today is going to be hell.
  • Options
    Update: never did sleep. Feel hot and shakey and my eyes hurt.
  • Options

Update: never did sleep. Feel hot and shakey and my eyes hurt.

Oh no. Are you going to be okay doing the daycare?
    All the caffeine for you.
    Also hope you're not getting sick
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @auntieembabes I hope you are okay and make it through the day!

I finally slept okay last night.  I hope up once to pee, and then woke up again at 5:44am....my alarm went off at 5:45.  Although, when my alarm went off I was awake and ready to get out of bed which is weird.  I'm usually a hit the snooze five or six times and then drag myself out of bed type of person.