August 2015 Moms

where is everyone?

Is it just a slow weekend or did everyone transition to Facebook?

Re: where is everyone?

• I think most moved over to Facebook. I check over here about once per day but I'm on Facebook way more. I think it's like that with most people.
  • I was wondering the same thing. It's been pretty slow here lately. Unfortunately, I don't have Facebook
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have it either, so I guess it's mostly us non facebookers left here :)
  • No Facebook here either
  • I don't use fb either glad to know there are others. I end up lurking more than posting. ...guess I should jump in more often B-)
  • Damn :( wish everyone didn't lv, I don't have FB. Still love the ladies that are left though. I've been off FB for so long no real desire to go back even though I'll miss the ladies.

• No fb here either. I was going to post something similar. :(
  • I check tb like once a day but am on fb all the time. A lot of ladies created an account just to join the group. They made it private and some didn't use their real names. You could do that.
  • I have no interest in fb either. Seems as though every time a good group gets going, everyone leaves to go elsewhere. I probably just won't be on here much anymore unfortunately. I've been on the boards for 8 years and have no desire to keep starting different profiles everywhere:-( Lazy I guess!
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • What's the draw to go somewhere else? Just curious. I have fb but want to keep my account private. I don't want to keep up with another fb account.
  • It's just easier to use fb. That's the biggest draw
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I poke around TB a few times a day, but I'm mostly on FB. All activity in the group is completely private and hidden from the rest of FB, and you can do what @Miz_Liz did and create a dummy profile for the A15 group only!
  • I think Facebook is way easier to use than the bump. I am much more active now on the fb group than I was on here. Ya'll need to come join!
  • My Bump app keeps crashing. It's extremely annoying! I'm not as active on fb as I was here, mostly bc I'm occupied with LO... I'm not a huge fan of fb and its face recognition and all. Nothing is ever TRULY private on the Internet.
  • Bump app always crashes =(
    I come on here too daily but on fb more
  • I still check this board a couple times a day.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I miss eveRyone :((

I got too many friend requests from friends/family and I made a fake email account too and fake name (first name was real). I'm thinking it shows up under "people you know" from my phone number? I could have sworn I set it to private too. Maybe I'll try it again...its a ghost town here now

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's definitely really nice on Facebook. Please join us. I miss the "topics" on the bump but there's so much activity there and many topics covered also.
  • Yes. We'd love to have everyone on there! I've always been on fb more.
  • edited September 2015
    Miz_Liz said:

I am not a FB'er but made one for the A15 group, there are too many people I would miss.

Thank goodness you did @Miz_Liz! This option is just too easy if people want to join in. These boards will die down soon. It always happens (not my first BMB).
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I made one just for Aug15. It is actually easier, but I don't know how to use it! Lol! :-S
  • I've always had problems with the bump app. Fb works really nice. Y'all should come join!
  • I made one just for Aug15. It is actually easier, but I don't know how to use it! Lol! :-S

You will learn fast because it is so easy to use. And if you ever have a problem you can always ask me for help. :)
  • Been busy all weekend. I don't have facebook either
  • jlsweets said:

I miss eveRyone :((

I got too many friend requests from friends/family and I made a fake email account too and fake name (first name was real). I'm thinking it shows up under "people you know" from my phone number? I could have sworn I set it to private too. Maybe I'll try it again...its a ghost town here now

Yes I didnt add my phone number and in privacy settings I checked to make it to where no one can search for me!
  • I didntuse fb a lot but I do now. So much easier than the bump and I get notifications. 
  • jlsweets said:

Yes I didnt add my phone number and in privacy settings I checked to make it to where no one can search for me!
    Thanks! Didn't know about the search thing. I thought you had to enter a phone number ? Going to try again today and see if they ask for it

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Honestly, it just took me about 3 minutes to check this thread. Why? Because it keeps crashing after the update on my iPhone. Just another pro for FB.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SashaDenn25SashaDenn25 member
    edited September 2015
    jlsweets said:

jlsweets said:

Thanks! Didn't know about the search thing. I thought you had to enter a phone number ? Going to try again today and see if they ask for it
    They gave me the option of email or phone number.

Edit: hope to see you over on FB if that can,fix the issue!!